esf_babidi_ship_v2

The Viking
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
It'll work with a teleport inside the ship model, i'll use the same way to get to the other rooms.

Since mysticgoku is allready using the area's where babidi sent the z warriors, i will just stick with the rooms.

::edit::

Super Vegetto will be modeling the ship and some new trees aswell. Can't wait to see what he comes up with ;)

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
cold steel said:
It'll work with a teleport inside the ship model, i'll use the same way to get to the other rooms.

Since mysticgoku is allready using the area's where babidi sent the z warriors, i will just stick with the rooms.

Super Vegetto will be modeling the ship and some new trees aswell. Can't wait to see what he comes up with ;)
i still think you should make 3 buttons for each level where the evil team on the last floor can press to make each room turn into the areas where goku vegeta and gohan were sent to.. would be pretty cool.. when someone from the last level presses the buttons they'd be teleported.. would be cool if you had a krillin and piccolo model outside on the ledges

The Viking
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
It just wouldn't be very original.

I just created 2 custom texture for the cliff/grass flow. I hope you like em.

ESF Head Team Mapper
πŸ‘‘ Administrator
🌠 Staff
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ‚ Regular
Best answers
the map looks good so far. im looking forward to play it :)

Best answers
Lovely texture cold steel. Not many people take the effort to reduce the sharp texture overflow. Nice.

So SV is modelling the ship. Will this mean it will act as a ghost like the namekhouse on esf_guru?

Or are you going to enter the ship, using a teleport, as soon as you run into it...

The Viking
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I will carefully shape some brushes to stop people from running/flying through, and you can enter the ship, go down a narrow pipe, and a teleport will take you to the first room, ditto for the rest.

I'll get some new scrimmage in a few secs.

Best answers
Looking ausome!
if it can be done u should put in some concrete statues of krillin and piccalo in a corner somewhere? i dunno if it can work but it would be a cool feature.

The Viking
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Sure, i could ask SV to skin them concrete style.

Anyway, here's the promised scrimmage.

ESF Head Team Mapper
πŸ‘‘ Administrator
🌠 Staff
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ‚ Regular
Best answers
aight .. got some crits for ya ^^ .. nothing special but .. change the light angle :p

Old School
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow that looks awesome. Yea the light angle is a little odd. The map seems a little dark. But nice job on the terrain.

The Viking
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Thank you, tang you verry mudge.

I'll get to that light problem when i compile it again.

As for the map being dark, i don't really like those uber bright maps.

GMO !!!!!!!!!!!!

2500 posts on the same day as the 1.2 release. I'm on my way to become a spamjedi.

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
http://free.one.picturehost.co.uk/esf_babidi_ship0007.JPG

whats that middle thing in the ground? the way into the ship? the only times those appeared outside the ship were when they were teleported into different areas, like the world tournament there was one of those things.. on those differnet planets those things were there too.. when goku and vegeta fought they were there.. so since you're not doing the teleporting into the different areas that thing looks out of place.. i'm not saying its a bad job, it's actually a good job you did on the map.. just sayin it looks out of place

The Viking
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, i forgot to say, that's the hole where the shipmodel will be on top of.

Best answers
Great,great.
Okay maybe you also need some transition textures for the sand-rock edges...
maybe some dark pebbles on the sand or something...

The Viking
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll see what i can do, allthough imho i think it'll look bad.

Btw did i mention my map really pwns with 1.2, right now i don't have the ship on that hole yet, so i can play golf with players i grapple, it's lots of fun :p

Hole in ooooone !!

Best answers
Well looks sweet to me, I think you should just leave the ship out, and release it as "Super Saiyan Crazy Golf"

2D/3D Artist
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
sure looks nice man,
im starting on the ship right now, ill update as soon as there will be something to update about heh...
also ill try skinning piccolo and krillin like stones...this map will own!!!

The Viking
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Oops, i forgot to ask you about the piccolo and the krillin, glad you took a look yourself in this thread. Anyway, now i have everything going, i'll start on the rooms, i'll be back with updates, soon. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom