esf_babidi_ship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
nice, i like how it is big ps map lol make the house bigger maybe and the map sis HUGE (to me huge maps are cool lol)

Force Pit Member
Best answers
house? o_O... why dont people read instead of assuming that, that is a building? u haven't even seen his new part of the top of babidi's ship yet so u shouldn't say to make it bigger yet also... anyhow, real nice map there i'd luv to play on this map, too bad for some stupid reason my parents wont let me play esf or any other games that involve's killing :(

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cant wait 2 c it finished... is it going to be released?
house...hehe lol!

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
House....-_- For JC's sake, look at this thread's topic, it's called ESF_BABIDI_SHIP not esf_babidi_house....-_-

i'm crying my eyes out atm, the valve hammer compiler leaves nothing but a pile of trash of my building, so i still need the building DS. Go to www.dragonball-paradijs.com for some refs.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
on topic: i think you have to keep the map big not to much in it..
off topic :can we donwload this map wenn its done?

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1 - i wasn't planning on addin much more to the map, only a little vegetation.

2- Yes, you will be able to download it when it's done, i might put up a link in this thread, if not, you can get it at esf-world.

I just had a look at DarkSlayer's ship, and it's not what it should be, i guess he didn't have any ref pics. Anywayz, i made a quikdraw to show how it should look, i hope it will be done soon, cuz i only need the model and a very few other things and it's done.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so who's making the ship..
is it going to be and mdl file or its inside the bsp map file?

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DarkSlayer is doing the ship atm, it's looking good now, witht a few more adjustments it'll be done, as for the skybox, i'll try to find something more suitable.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks awessomee...
cant wait for this map...

Best answers
Ow i wand that map i love it i love it i love it !!!!
Cold steel you do good work o yea !! But i got a question when is esf1.2 Ready :S ? Sorry ny englisch is not so good

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is not exactly the place to ask it, but i know as much as you, nobody know's when 1.2 is released, they're still devoloping it, so don't expect it soon.

Scruffie

S
Is this just an outside map, or can you go inside? I'd guess not, since it would be a ****ing huge map, but it can't hurt to ask.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think u'll be able to get inside the ship...

Best answers
good map ;) THe model is good... I hope you will use good textures on it so you won't trash it :)
kepp up the good work

Best answers
I cant wait for this map lol :D

Anyway I cant see the wip of the ship model ... it gives me an error: "No device was created! Make sure you have DirectX9 or later."

But I do have DX9 :\

can anyone help me/send me pics of the wip ? ;)

Best answers
Wizard's Curse said:
I cant wait for this map lol :D

Anyway I cant see the wip of the ship model ... it gives me an error: "No device was created! Make sure you have DirectX9 or later."

But I do have DX9 :\

can anyone help me/send me pics of the wip ? ;)
Wizard, when you went to that link, a window should appear. You must click YES on it, it will download and install the software that you need to view the model.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Also certain computers do not support dx 9, i had it with my previous comp. Anywayz, there are no updates yet from DarkSlayer. I'll try to get some screenshots from the inside of the ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom