esf_babidi_ship

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, a while ago someone offered to make a map of babidi's ship, but i've never even seen a wip, so i thought, if you want something to be good, you gotta do it yourself. I can't promise to add the same fancy mumbo jumbo a s the other person intended to do, but it will r0x0r the b0x0rs of ur s0x0rs.

Here's a picture of the ship outside.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know that, i just shaped it, so it won't stay this way.

Best answers
OMG nice ... I have a home now :D

BTW ... it will have the interior too, right ? o_o

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im guessing it will, cold steel did say it will 'r0x0r the b0x0rs of ur s0x0rs.'
lookin good, be sure to add the mountain cliffs around the oput side of the map also.
and is it for eea? or just a map that youre going to release liek any other map?

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not for EEA, and it will have all 3 fighting rooms. And the surrounding rocks/mountains/hills will offcourse be added.

Best answers
are u gonna make the big black room and like the bootm level with buu's egg?

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, you wouldn't be able to fight in such small rooms, i want everything to be functional, not just pretty. I'm tired now, i just added some surrounding hills and rocks, and pherhaps i'll get you guys some ingame screenshots, it depends on how fast this thing compiles..

screenshot 1

screenshot 2

Well as you can see, i will have to redo the ship, it's messed, and it's also a bit 2 dark, anywayz i also added some surrounding terrain, hope you like.

Best answers
cold steel r0x0rs the b0x0rs of my s0x0rs
if piccolo and krillin weren't players, you could have made them made out of stone :p

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not a building...-_- did you even see the babidi saga? This is the top of babidi's ship wich is supposed to be this small.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, i need someone to model the babidi ship for me, if i map the ship, it will compile, but the ship will deform bad, so i need a model instead, if no one replies, i will give it the best i can, but a model will look better.

Best answers
sweet map dude! looks great! just like it did in the show^_^ hmm i might try and help with the model but am modeling tien atm and hes my main model atm lol(if ya no wot i mean) but the map is sweet so i can try and help ya.

off topic:can u pm me on how to set up a map for compiling?and how to get it in game plz because mine just load up the main halflife menu and nothing elso lol

on topic: ok i cant realy say any more apart from it being perfect gj and gl with the rest and hopefully i can help ya^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Seems to be there's nothing wrong with it.. It's a great WIP. Nice and big, which will allow you to fit all of the canyons in.. Looks great man, I love it. Can't wait to see it finished :smile:

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well since Nathan is busy allready with the tien, i'll give you a shot DS. I made the map a bit lighter and added the first subroom. I'll have a screenshot as soon as i get the teleports to work.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sorry DS, but i don't need it anymore, i just mapped one, took my whole afternoon...-_-, but it looks decent, and it's functional. If you would model it, people could just walk through it, wich looks stupid.

However, i have another issue, i need some leaftree models and bushes, pherhaps you would like to make those instead?

Best answers
Can u show us a picture of ure ship and CS gotta love ure maps hope to see this finished soon

Maistro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom