Esf2.0 Beta

Best answers
well 2 speed up fings y dun u get more peeps 2 help out???
i dun care though but just a though...
but who cares beta 1 will keep most of us ammused for most of the period

Best answers
alpha 1.0 alpha 1.5 alpha 2.0, beta 1 beta 2 so on so forth, something like that

Best answers
do all threads on this forum go completely off the topic and talk about other subjects or wut..

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Prince_Vegeta99
do all threads on this forum go completely off the topic and talk about other subjects or wut..
Umm, this WAS on topic, it was about releases of ESF....that statement is kind of ironic o_o

I am perfectly satisfied with just Fall 2002, that is not a lot of time to wait, its just over a month. It's like fine wine, better with age. (/me goes and pours a glass of wine) :D

Best answers
I've been waiting for the beta for over a year (and there are lot's of people waiting even longer) but I still want to have the beta as bad as in the beginning, even badder!!!

Best answers
Originally posted by -|SSJ_wOgAsM|-
well 2 speed up fings y dun u get more peeps 2 help out???
i dun care though but just a though...
Because it's hard to find people with decent skills, who are dedicated enough to spend some of their free time doing something for ESF. Other than that, you can't just add more people to make things go faster. More people means more communication is needed, wich means less time to actually work on the mod.

Best answers
uh guys, there is a download out for beta 2.0!!!...hasnt anyone seen it??????? its there go to your news page, if im totally confused pl tell me lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow this thread has managed to confused alot of the super newbies

Mog

Best answers
LOL, this thread is funny! :p
so beta 2 is gonna be another year or so? ...nooo, that means about 4 or 5 years in Earth time!! :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1 year is not so long!!!You can just play the beta 1 and if you're boored with that just play other new games like GTA:VICE CITY
HITMAN2 or DIE HARD NAKATOMI PLAZA for crying out loud!!

Mog

Best answers
yeah but beta 1 was supposed to be a few months and it went on for another year....
so if beta 2 is supposed to be done in a years time... :rolleyes:
(btw... what do u mean bored with beta 1! i doubt that will be possible even if i try!!)

Best answers
Actually, Alpha 2.1 was supposed to be out in a few months...then we just decided to kick it into overgear and delve straight into Beta status. As for Beta 2 being around a year from now, I wouldn't worry about the wait in between, because we're probably going to be releasing patches in between (ie Beta 1.1, 1.2, 1.5, etc...) Maybe ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom