ESF1.3 Transformation

Best answers
They say that ESF are only based on DBZ episodes...
Not DBZ movies
Not DB or DBGT

Only DBZ episodes...

good !

You seen
Dragon Ball Z - Return of cell
Goku teleport cell to mr.kaio, cell are doing selfdestruction, but cell didn't died, he come back 'killed' trunks... bla bla bla.. hop you know what episode it is...

Vegeta gets pretty pissed, then cell killed trunks, so he starts 'swoop' to cell and vegeta transform as he 'swoop' then he stops and starts shoting at cell..

Can we expect to transform as we 'swoop' ?
it could be real cool... i mean, makeing a surprise attack on that way..
well.... esf is based on the DBZ episodes.. so i just wondering....
Please can you make that ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I suggest this be moved to suggestions section =/

However I like the idea, this could be done when you have achieved perfect transformation.

Best answers
Yeah...
Its a great idear at the perfect transformation !

Btw.
Vegeta owns all !! :laff:

Best answers
Fine with me, but I think it should take some more ki to do so - it could make a good suprise attack if you know what I mean.

Best answers
Well... The Ki to perfect transformation are alot i think.. enough i mean....

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sounds good... but i do hope they change the animation, because when you can do perfect trans, and you walk.... and you do trans... it looks odd.

Best answers
haven't tried that....

But please add this idaer in eaf1.3 :laff:

Best answers
SSJ Shin Carl said:
I think it should only be acquired if you have your perfect transformation.
i agree... :)

*edite*

Only when you have to perfect transformation or over the PPL...

PPL = Perfect Power Level
ppl can also means 'people'
just want make you i ment PPL = Perfect Power Level

Best answers
Well christ you suggested something I liked the sound of...
Yeah this would be a wonderful idea as there are little other perks of Perfect transform except speed... so this would make it faster!
*2 thumbs up*

Best answers
no no no that wouldn't work especially not until you reach perfect transformation so the trans in instant. the transformation takes time for a fricking reason. at the level that vegeta was at in that particular episode he was able to instantly transform into super sayain as was trunks. so it will not work because i dont think the ESF team can code it so you can only swoop and trans and a certain PL or higher and even if they could they would have to code every character individually because of all the different perfect trans PL's. proved myself yet? well here's another point...what about all those that change in transformation? like cell frieza buu etc and is not a simple hair thing? one minute you could have say little frieza running at you then all of a sudden he's bigger? just instant body change? IT JUST WOULDN'T WORK.

Best answers
§hadow said:
what about all those that change in transformation? like cell frieza buu etc and is not a simple hair thing? one minute you could have say little frieza running at you then all of a sudden he's bigger? just instant body change? IT JUST WOULDN'T WORK.
Then they just dont have that ability...
Like some that already dont have ability to normal after they trans..
like cell, buu and krillin...
They dont got that ability to go back to normal form.. witch can be usefull sometimes...

Best answers
Sorry for dobel posting... bump
but how do we know if they add it ?

Best answers
we'll either hear it from em or find you when they release or see it in an outline or something....

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
§hadow said:
no no no that wouldn't work especially not until you reach perfect transformation so the trans in instant. the transformation takes time for a fricking reason. at the level that vegeta was at in that particular episode he was able to instantly transform into super sayain as was trunks. so it will not work because i dont think the ESF team can code it so you can only swoop and trans and a certain PL or higher and even if they could they would have to code every character individually because of all the different perfect trans PL's. proved myself yet? well here's another point...what about all those that change in transformation? like cell frieza buu etc and is not a simple hair thing? one minute you could have say little frieza running at you then all of a sudden he's bigger? just instant body change? IT JUST WOULDN'T WORK.
WTF are you talking about. In this very version when Frieza reaches perfect transform there is just a modelchange. So he already gets big instantly that wouldnt change a thing.

And about the coding they have already done it for evry single model difrently or do you think the animation changesbecause it wants to. From my point of wiew evry char would get 6 aditional if sentences, 1 for evry swoop direction so the modelchange would pot the new model in to the right animation for the swoop.

About the idea itself: I like itit would add to gameplay.
Now all that is missing is to implant the turbo in to the new melee system so it dosent turn off as son as advanced melee starts and a true DBZ feel is complete.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the idea. However, ESF will never trully feel like dbz until the randoms are taken out. Take them out >_<!!!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That my friend can be done very easy. But that would also be able to make the game unfair if someone replayced sprites.

Just take out the randoms and change evry arrow to the same shape as the random is now exept that its more transparent and the direction you have to press is less transparent (and it fades to the same transparency as the rest). Do that and you have a melee system that is hard and it dosent have randoms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom