Esf

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SPiN SIG Manager
It's always fun to read you guys dealing with noobs ****..
Lol now everybody who got more then 100 posts like Tis goku think they can flame n00b ...

/me look at akuma :\
ummm Spin, Im [RAW]Tepus, I have been here for a long long time, but i got a new user :rolleyes:

Best answers
i am kinda mad that Goku will not be as weak...since i love Owning with him..he he eh....Vegeta spammers will convert to Krillen in 2002..hmmm it is 2002 ..well they will convert in the Beta.. P.S. i am looking forward to Krillin the most!!!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
bah i didnt say over 100 posts you werent a noob.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im looking forward to seeing ssj3 Goku, cos hes my fav person adn fav SSJ lvl

Banned
Banned
Best answers
I hate to bring this off topic again..but..

Originally posted by TIS Son Goku
Since I am still a n00b what I said was totally legal (according to Spin u have to have over 100 posts not to be a n00b) so your whole argument is trash...as you are flaming me and I am a newb. So thank you very much SIG for that enlightening comment. (I should be a lawyer)
You're still wrong..I never called you a "n00b"..I just stated(rather truthfully) that you flamed that guy for NO reason other than being new.

I don't look at the post count to see who's been around here awhile..I look to see if I recognize the name..If I don't then I look to the post count.

I don't look at you as being a newbie..you've been around here long enough to know better than to bash new people....it's just stupid and it should stop.

I could tolerate flaming if the person deserved it..but these guys don't....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
same here chimp, Examples

1. ME! i have been here forever, but i dont have a high PC (cos of nasty ban lol)

2. Lid! hes got 0 lol

3. Mastasurf, anyone care too HIM a n00b cos of his post count? :talk: :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by The New Akuma
same here chimp, Examples

1. ME! i have been here forever, but i dont have a high PC (cos of nasty ban lol)

2. Lid! hes got 0 lol

3. Mastasurf, anyone care too HIM a n00b cos of his post count? :talk: :D
Ya i will hey Masta ur a n00b :p

100post stops you from being a n00b i dont think so! If you ask stupid questions and act like a fool in general i dont care how many posts you have ur still a n00b in my books!

BrunO

Best answers
Post Closed. Too much retarded **** goin on in this thread for me not to close it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom