esf

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How come since you guys are so good why cant they make esf for the xbox instead of infrogames making bad dbz games .Esf is ten times better than those dbz games infrogames make.They should have an agreement with dbz.

Best answers
They dont make esf for xbox because they dont want to murder a good game by putting it on a crappy system(my opinion of xbox..not yours so dont cry). Besides, i think they would need a good amount of money to get started and all this stuff and i dont think they exactly have the resources to make a console game at the moment. So just be happy you get this for FREE and not have to go spend 200 on a console and 50 for the game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if they made esf into a game for the xbox or any other console it would have to be a professional operation the funding required would be high so they would have to charge for sale if they did that Funi would want alot of the profits and it would drive em into the ground. Plus they'd have to secure production rights before they even did that

Best answers
tell me which person have a x-box i don't know someone who like the x-box. so esf would cost too much 4 a multiplayer game which is nobody buying! i would buy halflife (wow, how cheap) and download esf, better then an x-box game;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
funi owns the licencing to dbz merchendice so u cant make a whole sale dbz game even if u wanted to because as soon as u did funi would slap down the lawsuit for copyright infringement...

wont happen ever

Best answers
damn hibiki...u should be a lawyer........but no....it wouldn't be right having a dbz game for a console.....it's like....putting mugsy bouges as center against o'neil..it's just not on...like...john stockon's got a better chance

Best answers
Exactly what you said about crappy dbz games on consoles...
PC has an unlim range of power, whereas consoles have a restrictions to there power, and you can upgrade pcs, consoles you cant...
Easy Answered.
Peace,
Kame-Haka

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Consoles are upgradable..
The upgrades are limited..but they CAN be upgraded.

I love console gaming....you don't need to worry about compatibility issues..
You just pop in the cd and go.

I'd love to have a DBZ console game..
It really depends on the type of game.

If it was going to be some sort of fighter, console all the way.
If it was something like an MMORPG, I'd want that on PC.

Best answers
a Dbz MMorpg would be kinda cool....

*checks to see if anyone is watching * o_o

Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow !

*takes a bow *

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well yes the cost whould be high and u whould have 2 get everything perfect which is hard

Lid

L
ESF would noit make it outside of mod why... one reason: gameplay... there is no way u can make ESF into a good platform game

Best answers
Trunks stop saying stuff of the simpsons like: that lepercaun story and your meow meow stuff what homer said in cort!

Best answers
meow meow thing is also from the Meow mix commercial ;)

It's Baxter !
o_o

so " Dont have a cow man " :p

Best answers
ugh.....if anybody wants me ill be in my room ( lisa)
d'oh (homer)
suck suck (maggie)
mmmmmmm (marge)
ay caramba (bart )
thank you and come again (apu)
excellent (m burns)
BURP (barney)
Ha-ha (nelson)
That reminds of the time that i............( grandpa simspon)

those are most of what i know

Best answers
mmmmm Donought (sp)

mmmmm Beer

Mmmmm Forbidden Donought

Mmmmm Thing i found under the couch

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom