**** esf

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
****EN MODEREATOR! U CAN ALL GO **** URSELF! HIBIKI GO SUCK UR MOTHERS **** U CUM GUZZLING QUEEN! U ALL ****ING SUCK. ESF SUX. GO GET THE PATCH READY SO WE CAN ACTUALLY PLAY U ****ING HOMOSEXUAL ASS RAPING NOOBS!

Best answers
Usually when you want something you ask nicely and calling Moderators and the team members "Ass raping n00bs" isn't what I would define as "nice" -_-

So instead of coming here and wasting your and our time by flaming in a pathetic childish way just go do something else with your time and wait untill the team releases the patch.

The patch will be released when its DONE not when little children such as your self demand it.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
SHUT THE **** U U HOMO! ILL DO WAT I ****IN WANT! C O C K SUCKER!

Best answers
lol shut up... u go try and create a mod and see how hard it is, the mods do there job to the best of there abilitys, i hope you get banned for what you said, it was uncalled for...

Best answers
and i desevered that? lol, dont post here, your ackting like a 8 year old kid who cant get his own way, jeez grow up.. can a mod close this ?

Best answers
Why do you want the patch so bad? It will only provide us with some bug fixes and little tweaks, apart from that its just ESF Beta 1.2.

Go play some esf and before you know it the patch will be done :)
Because this behaviour will only get you banned -_-

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I WONT GET BANNED FROM ESF SERVERS. THATS THE BEUTY OF THIS SITUATION. I CAN BITOTCH ABOUT THE PARTCH AND I CAN STILL PLAY WHEN IT COME OUT. N00B

Best answers
This is a no win situation for you -_-

You flame.... get banned and the patch isn't speeding up so whats your gain in this?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
GOD I HATE THAT HOMO. HE CAN DIE. I HOPE HIS MOTHER SMACKS HIM OVER THE HEAD WITH A 2 X 4 WITH A NAIL.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dood i wish i could curse you out cuz ill own ur ass in a contest...

so shut up and be patient and what did hib ever do to you?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well, hes snobbish, he thinks he knows everything and he bans peps for no reason.

Best answers
Dude your stressing about someone on the internet -_- get a life...seriously!

Super17 said:
****EN MODEREATOR! U CAN ALL GO **** URSELF! HIBIKI GO SUCK UR MOTHERS **** U CUM GUZZLING QUEEN! U ALL ****ING SUCK. ESF SUX. GO GET THE PATCH READY SO WE CAN ACTUALLY PLAY U ****ING HOMOSEXUAL ASS RAPING NOOBS!
And ehm if you hate esf this much why the hell would you care about the patch.

Best answers
why do you hate him? what did he do to you? if you have a problem with him, pm him, dont say evil things about him>_< hibiki is da man! and stop moaning about the patch, it wont come out any time soon if you keep complaining(jeez 1.2 is sweet yet he still asks for more!>_<)

Best answers
Look dude, you realy act like a child...
Please stop that and enjoy ESF, Patch will be out soon as it is done and it wont be out sooner if u will flame the forum and show how old are you.

Best answers
Super17 said:
GOD I HATE THAT HOMO. HE CAN DIE. I HOPE HIS MOTHER SMACKS HIM OVER THE HEAD WITH A 2 X 4 WITH A NAIL.
Is that before or after she has the anurism?

Best answers
Look at the grammar, the behaviour, the capslock -_-, the pathetic attempt to flame a mod....being happy to get banned but still be able to play esf.

Conclusion: Its an 8 year old

And as everyone wants to know WHY ARE YOU SO MAD?!?!

Hibiki can be pretty annoying sometimes thats true....but in a way he's fair :]
So what ever he has done or said to you I'm sure you deserved it :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom