ESF with cs1.6

Best answers
Im gonna get to the point.. how do i get ESF on cs1.6? i dont have Half Life only cs1.6

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Do you use Steam?

Best answers
Do you use Steam?
Yeh i do use steam. and i noticed i can change which topics i see i didnt realise that before and i saw that i could use cs1.6. by making cs.exe called hl.exe or something like that is this true? because i downloaded the installer tried it and dont work ;( and now its not letting me go to the link for download of esf or if theres another way could you tell me?

Best answers
Yeh i read that you cant but in later posts it said the only reason is because esf runs with hl.exe but you could rename cstrike.exe or whatever it is to hl.exe and will work since its on the same engine. even if i cant it should be possible..

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeh i read that you cant but in later posts it said the only reason is because esf runs with hl.exe but you could rename cstrike.exe or whatever it is to hl.exe and will work since its on the same engine. even if i cant it should be possible..
CS.exe and HL.exe are allmost identical. Its the other files that HL has and CS doesnt that makes the difference.

Best answers
And CS 1.6 is only HF mod same as ESF so it won't work.Or simply use non-steam version of Half Life but better don't talk about that here :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom