esf vs dba

Best answers
hey guys i was wondering if u heard about dba or dragonball adventures. if u guys are not going to hl2 theres no need to read this so just stop here :p . but if you are your going to have a challange. These guys got skills they might be as good as you.. so u guys got game... that is of course if u do got to hl2 engine

Best answers
its going to be 452352x better then esf :D I dont think Dba will be lot like esf...

Best answers
guncon123 said:
hey guys i was wondering if u heard about dba or dragonball adventures. if u guys are not going to hl2 theres no need to read this so just stop here :p . but if you are your going to have a challange. These guys got skills they might be as good as you.. so u guys got game... that is of course if u do got to hl2 engine
Stop this, seriously.

Best answers
i didnt come to start a argument... last thing we want are ppl banned... i was just saying that u got a challange

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
guncon123 said:
The ESF development team and forum staff have both discouraged threads, which offer mod comparisons as the topic of discussion, for a long time. Blatantly comparing different modifications is not a permissible argument on these forums.

Thread closed for mod comparison and to prevent possible flaming and heated arguments.

DBZFever said:
Stop this, seriously.
Although we appreciate the public pointing users in the right direction, what you did was explicitly make an off-topic post and acted like a moderator (infact, even a moderator would have made a more informative and explanatory post instead of saying "Stop this"). Please refrain from doing so in the future, thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom