Esf Videos!! ( ON DEMAND )

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I finally managed to watch the other 2; it is still nothing spectacular. Like I stated before; the combat is not that fast.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have a few crits:

1) Use FRAPS, far less glitches with ESF, this'll also help with the filesize.
2) Video > Demo, more people can watch and it's more convienient.
3) Use video effects and music after changing it to a video; makes it look and sound more interesting.
4) Find out who has the best specs and have them turn their graphics options to high/full and crank their AA and AF up as far as possible on their GFX card, then have them film it as a 'Spectator'.
5) Take a lot of footage and edit it so you only get the best looking action, remove any boring or clumsy footage.

Looking forward to seeing more, it's always nice to see movie teams get their work out.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
I have a few crits:

1) Use FRAPS, far less glitches with ESF, this'll also help with the filesize.
2) Video > Demo, more people can watch and it's more convienient.
3) Use video effects and music after changing it to a video; makes it look and sound more interesting.
4) Find out who has the best specs and have them turn their graphics options to high/full and crank their AA and AF up as far as possible on their GFX card, then have them film it as a 'Spectator'.
5) Take a lot of footage and edit it so you only get the best looking action, remove any boring or clumsy footage.

Looking forward to seeing more, it's always nice to see movie teams get their work out.
Sure we can film with FRAPS. If you wan a two minute movie of 2 gigs of hot stuff. But then sure, I can lower the quality and all that **** will only 50 frames a second, on a much smaller screen size. Right now I'm looking for a better video recorder, or at least a better file converter.

Best answers
******Hey Mc! ******
Thanks for the "double posting" warning but don't hate on my videos :) im getting better with each one so ill impress you soon don't worry. Make sure you took a look at the 2v2 demo AND the saru vs cold demo.. both made by me :D

***RAVENDUST THIS IS FOR YOU*****
Thx alot man if it wasn't for you telling me how to post demos this wouldn't have happened, but now i have another problem. :rolleyes: What programs should i use for my demos? Like which 1 for cutting in out an parts.. adding graphic effect sounds an all that :D

*****FIRE PHEONIX*******
Hehhe seems like your beating RavenDust to the punch by a hair ^_^ thanks for the Frap help. Just hope we can find a way to compress the file size :D

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I did not mean any disrespect with my comments. Most likely you could beat me 1 on 1 since I have not played since 1.2 was released, so I am in no way implying that I am better.

You seem to have a lot of motivation on becoming better; do not let me or anyone else get in the way of that.

Best answers
lol i thought you were out to make me look bad :D but its all good :p ill make a demo that you'll enjoy soon enough > : ) you just brought a challenge to my table :) and i plan on servering it up thats all :D
**** OH AND*******
If anyone has any advice for my videos let me know ide be glad to hear them ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
$sj Goku said:
***RAVENDUST THIS IS FOR YOU*****
Thx alot man if it wasn't for you telling me how to post demos this wouldn't have happened, but now i have another problem. What programs should i use for my demos? Like which 1 for cutting in out an parts.. adding graphic effect sounds an all that
Windows Movie Maker, it comes with Windows XP, plus it ties into my next point...

Fire Phoenix said:
Sure we can film with FRAPS. If you wan a two minute movie of 2 gigs of hot stuff. But then sure, I can lower the quality and all that **** will only 50 frames a second, on a much smaller screen size. Right now I'm looking for a better video recorder, or at least a better file converter.
Yes, initially it'll be enormous, but once you re-encode/resave it the filesize will drop dramatically. If WMM and DivX are giving you grief, try Adobe Premier (good for video effects too) or Virtual Dub.

Best answers
009 i saw your cell saga movie and all I have to say is "wow". It was crazy how you mixed clips of the actuall show with the game it really gave it emotion and made it kick a**,and the music played in so well.

(( I wouldve never thought of that))

(where do you get your music and clips from??)

I also loved the fade effect you used at the end. Please I beg you show me ((how you did those effects and how to add sounds to my videos. ))
((what programs did you use))
((How do you cut parts out of a demo ??))

((Could you give me your msn messneger sn so we can talk?))
*******************Help me out people************************
Alright since im getting the fealing many of you want to hear music when watching these demos i was wondering if you all could list some songs that you would prefer me to make videos to. ^_^
I'll take the list you throw at me and see what i can do O_O

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
No double/triple posting if your thread seems dead give it time and just edit your previous posts. When i get time ill try editing all your posts together. Videos are good and helpful keep them up.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But is this goit to be a video avi format or just a simple demo whit we can all do by simply record is like this we can all do this but to convert to avi it's hard to do it i am stil trying to make it a avi but i don't know what program suld i use

Best answers
Ok!! this video is going to have alot better quality then the first 2 and I plan on adding music and graphic effects. :D So the wait WILL BE WORTH IT > : )

Sorry about the Tripple posting :cry: Ill do my best not to do it agian ^_^

HEY 009 If you happen to look at this thread please respond with your Email address or something so you can help me out.

Best answers
yes I got msn.. PM yours...
lol.. How the hell you downloaded the Cell Saga ? XD
I thought i locked it.. so it require a log in on the forum...

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I'm closing this so just stick in that thread and don't worry about is extending to the 2nd page people will see those pages aswell. If you want it to be in the first post just edit that post with the latest videos and try not to double post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom