ESF Tornoment

Best answers
Ok the idea behind the tornoment is to be like this.

1. A 6 arena place is for elmination purpouses like 1 ring for Vegeta vrs Vegeta to determine the best Vegeta player to go into the real turnoment.
Same goes for all other characters.

2. A to scale Budokai tornoment arena with trigger_selfhurt on the grass area for "Ring outs."

3. There would be no throwing allowed basic melee advanced melee and generic beams perhaps use of more powerfull beams.

4. Every one should start off around two million power level (I know this maybe possible because the ascend zone has every one at there transing power level) this way it would be a fair fight.

5. Only one model for each character may fight.

6. Spectators should be in spectator mode/hltv/select a class but must sit in the stands.

7. No interfering.

8. No sensu beans during battle use one and ur disqaullified.

9. Sensu beans should be in the waiting place of other contestance for after battle use to make hp fair for next match.

10. May transform only once during entier Tornoment (if transformation is possible). Reason being is if you reall really need it or feel like renacting a match between Goku and Vegeta or other such matches.

11. Match ends when one player dies, or "Ringed out" (hence the trigger self hurt). Uses a sensu bean during match = disquallified. Throwing a player out of ring = disqualified because throwing is just a cheap way to win and tornoment is pointless if used.

12. Prizes? Can be awarded if Dev or who ever is hosting chooses so, if not just bragging rights.

13. Tornoment held? up to who is ever hosting it. (winner of last Tornoment garanted spot in next tornoment)

14. ANY PLAYER CAUGHT FIGHTING EACHOTHER TO GAIN PL BEFORE MATCH = DISQUILIFIED!

15. Also no cheating is allowed what so ever its up to who's ever hosting to how ever they want to punish such ppl.

So what do you guys think :D?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Some people start their own torunaments. I'm actually in one, but I just cant find a good date for the match. I think i saw one called "Smith's Torunament" and the grand prize was an ATI Radeon something video card. But yeah, an offical one would be nice to have.

Best answers
yeah i saw a map s2k_greattornoment or some thing like that whats that like only saw it once

Best answers
think it would be good if ya could turn off flying and have tornements like in an areana, with ring out and that and lots of advanced meele/beams

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeh, but people would just throw someone out and declare themselves the winner

Best answers
cores ya turns throw off, or have it so can only throw an opponent when there at like -10hp or sumthing

Best answers
1 im trying to see if any one create a budokai ring that has the waiting room/stands and a large enough platform out side platform is a trigger_selfhurt which will kill you thus making it a "ring out"

2 throwing would not be allowed because it is cheap throwing basicly = auto win...hence in my rules that i posted

11. Match ends when one player dies, or "Ringed out" (hence the trigger self hurt). Uses a sensu bean during match = disquallified. Throwing a player out of ring = disqualified because throwing is just a cheap way to win and tornoment is pointless if used.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i did make a map once that kills you if you leave the ring but there is only a ring and nothing else it should be on readsaiyan somewhere its called 1VS1 arena

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats the ktn_arena

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think that map is too high >< i mean you can go up and up and up...and then you look down and you see nothing :). Anyways I think there should be something bigger than a waiting "room". Other than that everything's fine.

Best answers
your only ment to be standing in it tho, not flyin around useing up space

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chakra-X said:
thats the ktn_arena
nope its my 1VS1 arena i made it durinf ESF 1.1 it was my first and i found the file on my PC though ktn_arena is bigger they boath have the same special death if you touch the ground the name is still on redsaiyan but the map cant be downloaded but the name is still there :D

anyway as soon as i finish my castle map ill be doing a real turnament map for 8 peuplewhit difrent arenas so they all fight the same time but ill probably nead help to make it good to look at :laff: i am still noobish :laff:

Best answers
waiting room would be for those waiting for there match (the screen thing will be there to "block them from watching but then again u can always look around it :D) anywho waiting room is a rest area ANY PLAYER CAUGHT FIGHTING EACHOTHER TO GAIN PL BEFORE MATCH = DISQUILIFIED! for got to add that going to add that now :D

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what about an trigger_knockout entity so when you get out of the ring you will fall knockout, when you are out means that you will be teleported in the restroom.(with sensobeans and stuff)
the winner will stay but get's his heald back so he doesn't die becours of the last fight, the one with the most points wins.
there will also be a practice room, your heald wil rise while you're fighting but beams are disabled so he can't shoot the whole level dead.(only kiblasts, scatterattack and the rensoku is alowed but without kiblob)
the trainers in the practice room can also not die and can't perform combo's, they can also never run out of ki.(this is more so you dont have to worry about that a pro go's agains you while you're a n00b)

Best answers
yeah that sounds pretty cool for like a custom tornument not being held by ESF officals (or what ever)

idea behind this tornument suggestin was to make an accutall budokai tornument like in the show and i know in the show they would train and what not before they went out (or sat around and watched) but that would be a cheap tactic for those waiting cause while they boost there pl substasully between fights it wouldn't be fair for others

other then that it sounds cool is there a trigger_knockout though?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom