ESF- Source

Best answers
Hi there, I was wondering if there will be a ESF Source, like CS-S and DOD-S
it would be awesome because the models and everything would be way better and realistic. cell shading :laff: O_O
I would like to help make some stuff if you guys need helpers for making a Source version of ESF.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the team said something about them not moving to another "Engine" but source isnt a seperate engine, no matter what others say, my I played CS normal and joined a room, it was a source room, my weapons and graphics changed. and i dont have cs:source. Its just it releases less limitations or something.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no, the physics of how the game was changed, the hud, guns ect. were different.

Best answers
Why not move over to another engine? the game would look magnificant! and would have new features.
just takes lots of time, im sure lots of us will love to help.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
phi0x said:
Why not move over to another engine? the game would look magnificant! and would have new features.
Thank you. The team was completely oblivious to the fact that the HL2 engine is better than the HL1 engine. Where would we be without you? [/sarcasm]

The team knows the HL2 engine is better, WE ALL KNOW IT'S BETTER! The team has stated their positions. Dozens of threads just like yours are created, and closed weekly because people think they have this oh-so original idea of switching the mod to another engine. IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.[/rant]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Source Engine is a completley different engine, i'm not quite sure how you can play regular CS on a source room. If someone detonates a grenade near a barrel, and it flys up in the air, only the people on the source engine would see it. If the barrel fell on someone and killed them, the people not playing source would be confused. I appreciate that you registered to make this thread, so read the <a href="http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=3835">sticky</a>.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
The team knows the HL2 engine is better, WE ALL KNOW IT'S BETTER! The team has stated their positions. Dozens of threads just like yours are created, and closed weekly because people think they have this oh-so original idea of switching the mod to another engine. IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.
Yea, what he said. :]

Closed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom