ESF snares into a terminal loop!!!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok I got a serious problem with ESF, and reinstalling it didn't help. :scared:
It all started about 2 days ago, when I was making a map. I went to run it, and when the map runs, right after the console goes up, you can see the view of the map. You pick your team and class, and the console loads full screen again and loads the map again.
This repeats over and over and over again, and with EVERY map!
I have no idea what is causing this...if anyone has ever encountered this before, please help.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
you mean.. you selected a team. and the map restarts when you do that. if this is your problem. i had the same. its has something to do whit the compile of the map :|

Best answers
Do you also have the problem when you join a server??
if you have, it's very weird... o_O

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have this problem when I create or join a server. And it happens with every map, not just the one I made. ;/

Best answers
well........ i know this sounds generic,............. but try reinstalling esf, but install it as the folder named esf2
see if there are any problems, if so its probabaly a software or hardware problem.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I did reinstall it already...didn't help. :cry:
Do you think I should reinstall Half-Life?
I gotta get ESF working again!!!

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes, try to reinstall half-life...
and just to be sure, remember to use the uninstall option that came with the install program rather than just deleting the folder...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright, I reinstalled and re-updated Half-Life, and now ESF works normally.
But now I try running that map I was working on before and I get a stupid error and it doesn't run. But anyway, the purpose of this thread is over, thanks for the help guys. :D

*EDIT* - Ahh crap!!! Now ESF works fine, but when I run the map I made this same thing happens over and over again!!
I have no idea what the hell is going on, this is really making me lose my patience...what's left of it by now atleast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom