Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not good

• HELL NO!

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was wondering if anyone had any DBZ-style prefabs they've made that they'd like to make publicly useable. A prefab is an arrangement of brushes into a certain shape, like a model, only made in Worldcraft. E.g Kame House, Frieza's spaceship, the beds in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber etc...

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
prefabs suck, really. If you want full credit and a bit o' fun of your own map, you should create it yourself. It's a lot more rewarding in both the credits of the map and your improvement in mapping.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok. I only wanted a to-scale Kame House but i'll make it myself instead.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
one of my maps i put a to scale roshi house but it's not enterable =o want it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks for the offers both of you, but CS is right. I just made my own Kame House;

Not enterable either, maybe I should change that...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i'd suggest copying a player model (goku) and put it into your models folder. then make an env_model entity and set to goku to check your proportions. some reason the info_player entity is smaller than the actual model size

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks for that, IKK, pretty helpful. I had to rebuild parts of it after resizing but it's ok now.

@Raistlin - It's the blue grass texture, i'm using it as a placeholder until I start making my own textures and replacing them. All the textures are placeholders.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmmm, not too bad, COOL! So it is possible to put in models INTO your map, but how do I move them.... o.0

Very good, not too bad at all, but there on the right hand side of your water I can see under it, just try and move the water more into the island, or is that a sand texture that is part of the island? Also the "kame house" painted on the wall is a bit small, so you can see it also a bit on the sides of the wall, maybe sacle it up a bit, but i'm sure you noticed that!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you can put an own model into game but it cant be animated.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It can be animated ^^ Though only the idle animation can be used for an env_model in a map

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh, okay, are you sure, because what about z_sword and namek isles and stuff with those animated guys(Old kai, nail)? oh well me don't have to worry about advanced stuffs like that atm, I just have to concentrate on the basics first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom