• Wheres the Ginyu Force?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ANDROID's they Made DBZ!

• Just Yamcha Please

• Just Tien Please

• We need Vegeta's friend... Where are you Nappa?

• Come on... We need King Kai, he gave us the trick of the trade!

• Brolly... the legendary super saiy-jin.. enough said

• Bardok had the saiya-jin spirit, we wanna make him kick frieza's a$$

• lol... haha my sides... errmm *cough* chaotzu???

• None

• Total voters
Best answers
So lets see hercule take on characters.. without the ability to fly, fire ki or have any special move.... hmmm i dont
think he'll go very far blocking melee either...

Best answers
Just tien hes one of the best that should be in a dbz game like this hes has lots of moves best one is tri beam and hes the one that first did solor flare.

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
i vote none

cause tien is a pile of crap who cant fight

yamcha is a fat loser who also cant fight

ginyu has no moves cept for body change which isnt very good

brolli is a move charater and there for not gonna be in

same just replace brolli with bardok

nappa i dunno another weak loser who has no moves

king kaio... comic relief does no fighting

androids are the only decent people out of that whole list... but i dont like them there too lame
Hibiki your the only person on this forum that I agree with absolutely nothing you say. EVER. You never back anything up with factual information.

Tien is probably is a bigger character than Krillin. He is always there when he is needed. He gives his life to nail Nappa to help Piccolo and Krillin, "he gave everything. everything he had to help us." Then he owns Burter and Jeice. After that hes a hero when he stops Cell from absorbing 18, almost gives his life doing so. Then hes there to save Gohan from Gotenks Buu. BS he cant fight. Krillin is the one who cant fight. Saying something with out proof is incredibly annoying. Your not God. Everything you say isnt fact so stop acting like it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Saiya-jin Jin
So lets see hercule take on characters.. without the ability to fly, fire ki or have any special move.... hmmm i dont
think he'll go very far blocking melee either...
i was JOKING..... they wouldnt put him in either.... he just rips credit off of other people.... but it would have been funny :D

i voted for ginyu force :D for some reason i like the guys... their funny :p

Best answers
whaha nappa, he will sure come in esf :laff: , I THINK NOT

nappa ssj3 with long hair, just the thought makes me laugh:laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol nappa with hair.... i think he's been bold forever

Best answers
id definatly 100% say brolli, hes a saiyan, hes not just another alien villian, hes a saiyan and he has really cool looking attacks that id like to see in ESF.

Best answers
Lol so far im the only one who voted for good ol choutzu.

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Ok by your logic, that this game must contain a load of the "Earth Special Forces", then most of the characters on the poll are impossibilities. Most of your suggestions are baddies so they are not in the Earth Special Forces. Only Tien, Yamcha, and Chaozu could be included. I would suggest you think before making such suggestions.

So out of the remaining characters, the only reasonable choice is Tien. The other two had barely any role in DBZ.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh.... i had to vote for ginyu force.... ... i had a change of heart...
KING KIA ALL THE WAY!! :D freaky bug dudes gonna come and kill you all :p

Best answers
Originally posted by suicidal_maniac
Ok by your logic, that this game must contain a load of the "Earth Special Forces", then most of the characters on the poll are impossibilities. Most of your suggestions are baddies so they are not in the Earth Special Forces. Only Tien, Yamcha, and Chaozu could be included. So they are all out. I would suggest you think before making such suggestions.

So out of the remaining characters, the only reasonable choice is Tien. The other two had barely any role in DBZ.
Are you talking to me? I hope not cuz it doesnt make any sense. When did I say the people had ot be in Earth's Special Forces. They have to be characters important to the series. i dont think CHaoutzu is important to the series but I wouldnt be against putting him in. Tien, GForce, and the Androids certainly are important an those are the choices I selected, and Chaoutzu.

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally posted by Morrone
Are you talking to me? I hope not cuz it doesnt make any sense. When did I say the people had ot be in Earth's Special Forces. They have to be characters important to the series. i dont think CHaoutzu is important to the series but I wouldnt be against putting him in. Tien, GForce, and the Androids certainly are important an those are the choices I selected, and Chaoutzu.
No actually i was directing that towards the the threads creator. Hes really the only one who said:
ESF stands for Earth Special Forces So let's see them!!

I also said "I would suggest you think before making such suggestions" to prevent any confusion. But apparently im not very good at that;/

Mog

Best answers
woohoo, chaoutzu! :p
although my list goes
1.karin
2.puar
3.bubbles
4.gregory
5.chaoutzu
but chaoutzu is still pretty cool, just think about his amazing moves and techniques...
hmmm, the only one i can think of rite now is the one where he self-destructed and nearly scratched nappa!... it was a pretty close move though, he almost managed to scratch him! :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Morrone
Tien is probably is a bigger character than Krillin. He is always there when he is needed. He gives his life to nail Nappa to help Piccolo and Krillin, "he gave everything. everything he had to help us." Then he owns Burter and Jeice. After that hes a hero when he stops Cell from absorbing 18, almost gives his life doing so. Then hes there to save Gohan from Gotenks Buu. BS he cant fight. Krillin is the one who cant fight. Saying something with out proof is incredibly annoying. Your not God. Everything you say isnt fact so stop acting like it.

really ok then were was he during the freezer saga

oh wait he was dead cause he kicked his own ass

ok then where was he durring the radditz saga?

oh he was too busy being a moron to do anything?

then where was he during the cell saga

oh yeah he was there... and did nothing but get trampled and kicked around

buu saga?

oh yeah did one attack he helped so much.....

what other proof do u need?? u want clips of him being beaten in every battle hes in?

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
really ok then were was he during the freezer saga

oh wait he was dead cause he kicked his own ass

ok then where was he durring the radditz saga?

oh he was too busy being a moron to do anything?

then where was he during the cell saga

oh yeah he was there... and did nothing but get trampled and kicked around

buu saga?

oh yeah did one attack he helped so much.....

what other proof do u need?? u want clips of him being beaten in every battle hes in?
In Frieza saga he kicked Burter and Jeice's ass. Only one person could be brought back to life and Gohan wanted Piccolo.

The only people who fought n Radditz saga were Goku, Piccolo, and Gohan. Krillin couldnt help cuz he was too weak.

Do you even watch the series.....ever? He played a huge role in cell saga. He kept Cell aay from 18, almost died. If he didnt do that than Goku would have neever went in save Tien and find Piccolo. So Piccolo would have been fuxed too. Tien plays just a big of role in cell saga as piccolo. They were both on the island withthe androids and they both try to interfere with Perfect Cell vs Gohan and both fail.

Krillin did one attack and it didnt do ****. Piccolo didnt attack once. Tien did an attack that actually made a difference. He saved Gohan from being KILLED.

This how the list goes for these characters. This has been the case from DB-DBZ. This is how it always is.

Goku
Tien
Krillin
Yamcha

Those 4 characters are ALWAYS lined up like that.

Tien's attacks are not only cool but powerful. His tri-beam is far stronger than the kamehameha. He invented the solar flare which everyone uses. Can perform the dodon ray, the kamehameha, Split form, and grow 2 arms.

I have destroyed your entire argument. Good day.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
calm down.... your gonna start flaming each other... -_-"
the poll was just to ask who like what....

Best answers
i voted for the androids...i mean cmon they did play a big part in the show

;D

Mog

Best answers
almost half the badies in dragonball/z/gt were androids or robots of some sort...
i think they should have more androids than just cell, seeing as they were a fairly major part of the series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom