esf player blacklist?

Best answers
really i think it would be a good idea to make a sticky thread to blacklist ESF players for certain things such as:

1) excessive spam
2) hacking
3) hosts that kick players for no reason (believe me that is really annoying to get kicked cause you are a better player)
4) excessive spawn killing
5) etc.

I'm not trying to spam, i just really think this would cut down alot on poor sportsmanship on all esf servers

thanks for hearing me out

-Killa

Best answers
esf players can change theire name so it wont work

Best answers
if they changed there name someone eould eventually run into them again...and if they still are being a poor sport you would just blacklist that name

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You are asking us to start a witchhunt and I don't think that's a healthy way to get anything done at all. We already have a "blacklist" of WonIDs for hackers. You can find it in the server section of the forum.

Who determines what "excessive spamming" Is? Who determines what "excessive spawn killing" is? You? A handful of people? Should a handful of people really determine who should be blacklisted on the official ESForces forums? I don't think so.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it's sketchy to blacklist at all, unless you have HARD evidence, how do we really know that it even happened. There are plenty of people out there that will easily hold a grudge becuase of something stupid and most likely report them to a blacklist and make up a phony reason that's suitable. I never take any accusations seriosuly unless there is hard evidence in the first place.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
which is why the list isnt that big

and yes this already exists

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom