ESF on HL Radio

Best answers
I hope their radio station has 56k compressed radio waves (its possible) because I wanna listen in, it should be pretty good. Mind you I'm in GMT (Scotland) so what time is that in GMT X.x

Seph

Scruffie

S
Yeah, I wonder, can I listen in to? I'm in Scotland also. Not, as previously stated in my locations thing, Scruffland (although, that's what I like to call it).

Best answers
what irc channel is that chat thingy on :O? I think its really cool esf on hl radio :eek: im gonna come and listen :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
HELP ME I CANT FIND ANY ESF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*ahem*

Didn't this happen already?

Best answers
Yeah it was nice, altough i sacrificed my sleep to hear it :-S

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
It was nice, just the guys at the radio..seemed...bleh..not going to say.

Timmay screwed up my question and made me sound like an idiot -_-;

Best answers
so was this only live or can i dl it from somewhere cause as i said i had to work today and i didnt get to listen and i really want to >_<

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That went well... to an extent :p . It was fun listening to the conversation overall.

The whole thing has been recorded and the MP3 release is ready to come out... Now where are the esfstuff, esf-world and all the other people who can help me host this... (PM me).

Best answers
grOOvy said:
That went well... to an extent :p . It was fun listening to the conversation overall.

The whole thing has been recorded and the MP3 release is ready to come out... Now where are the esfstuff, esf-world and all the other people who can help me host this... (PM me).
yhea i mist it to and wan't to hear it also :D , already a link so i can download it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom