ESF on HL-Radio: Recorded

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
.FM. is apparently loves PcJoe. According to Joe he is ***.

Why do you need a new cell games map!!! You have a good one!

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
..ESF-Stuff down till 1st December? ESF-Stuff is no longer the sole-distributer, any other hosting site has permission to upload the file, you can PM me if you don't have it and I'll send it over.

Once it's hosted, post the link here - and me or another moderator will edit the first post to include your link.

Thanks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Curse you Mark, I told you 60 gigs of transfer wont be enough! Next month we are getting around 250. I think, so don't worry.. Also I think it was this file that caused all that traffic ^.^* Imagine when 1.2 comes out. :x

Best answers
Cool to bad i didnt do this when DBA got interviewed i wanted to know how i would sound on the radio

Best answers
Damn, if there gonna try to include all the rest of the transes( up to SSJ3 I assume), that's gonna take a crap load of time to do. A crap load of animations, sounds, models, attacks... there really gonna have there hands full with that one.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, ESFSTUFF is back up so is the download, this time you guys wont shut us down. :p

Best answers
Ancient topic i know i know... I was listening old Half-life Radio show Click here to listen Half-Life-Radio---Eternal-Silence-mod-team-interview and they mentioned this Earth Special Forces interview there, i just had to come here and find out...:D

Anyone still having that Half-Life Radio - Earth Special Forces Interview mp3? I really would like to hear it. Half-Life radio had loads of great interviews back in the dates and im trying to collect some of them :)

Best answers
Cool, thanks :) What's the date of the another interview? I see that another one was at April 25th 2004.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom