ESF name

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
mine is -=[EEF]=-GhostKilla, but im upgrading my computer so i wont be online for a while...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Phatslugga

Curses to all of you people who use different names in servers so i don't know it's you!

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, Majin_You is my going ESF name, I might copy grOOvy and alter it to [ESF]Majin_You (why not? heh) from time to time, but, it's self explanatory, just Majin_You, like my forum name. In other games, it's different, but in ESF, I look for familiar faces.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm well I barely ever use Hsu anymore on servers... Unless I get kicked then I rejoy the channel under Hsu. Anyway I use the name Ted and my friend that I play NS, TS, SVEN and PVK with all the time uses the name Bill... Think about it and you will get it.. most dont.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Magus...
but...I haven't played a half life mod in a while, but I'll be playing NS in a bit :eek:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pain562

same for any half life mod, sometimes with different variations for clans and such

Best answers
I don't play ESF anymore usually my bro does..but the names he & I both use are Kirby,Elazul, Lapez~Knight,Decoy Duck & Bathroom duck. :p

@Hsu i love Bill & Tedd's Bogus Journey(i have the spelling skill of a 3 year old FEAR ME!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom