esf load trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Help me, since I downloaded and extracted the af goku and vegeta pack this happened: everytime I try to load the server it goes to 6-7 bars then it takes me back to the menu and yes I have Lan checked so HELP!

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do you have a legal copy of Half-life, and are you using Steam?

Best answers
months ago I went to youtube and found out about esf then I downloaded counterstrike 1.6 and it had half life then I downloaded the esf oh and I forgot to say that I was using esf ecx rc2+bigpack8.4

---------- Double Post below was added at 06:50 AM has been merged with this post created 06:47 AM at ----------

someone please help!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You didn't answer any of my questions. It's very simple.

Have you PURCHASED Half-life, so that you have a valid CD-key?

Are you using Steam?

Best answers
I downoaded half life esf ecx rc2 just started doing that after I used the af goku and vegeta model pack...
and no not using steam.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
**** off. We don't give support to pirates here. Go buy Half-life and come back with your *****ing.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Aside from avenger being so rude. Hes right.

No STEAM = no support. ESF was made to be player with STEAM. If you are trying to run it without STEAM, then all problems are your own to solve.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Aside from avenger being so rude. Hes right.

No STEAM = no support. ESF was made to be player with STEAM. If you are trying to run it without STEAM, then all problems are your own to solve.
Good thing I got all my problems solved on my own :p

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
**** off. We don't give support to pirates here. Go buy Half-life and come back with your *****ing.
Avenger. Regarding the person not having a legal version, there is no need to use such language. Please refrain from doing so in future posts.

Tonny434, I'm sorry but we don't give support to non-steam users with obvious reasons. Please grab yourself a legal copy from steam ( http://store.steampowered.com/app/70/ ) for only around 10 dollars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom