Esf isnt working. :(

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I am having a very very annoying problem with esf:
I can install esf perfectly, I start the game and the steam console comes up, no problem. Then I start my game, I am playing fine then after sometimes 5mins, or 10 mins the game will either freeze and keep on playing the same last sound that happened, or the computer will just restart. It makes me very annoyed because it is a very good game but i can't play. :(

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am having a very very annoying problem with esf:
I can install esf perfectly, I start the game and the steam console comes up, no problem. Then I start my game, I am playing fine then after sometimes 5mins, or 10 mins the game will either freeze and keep on playing the same last sound that happened, or the computer will just restart. It makes me very annoyed because it is a very good game but i can't play. :(
Are you using Bot's on the server because bots can crash your game from time to time

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
reinstall steam and halflife and esf again

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whoa, whoa. You don't have to reinstall everything right away. Just check if the same thing happens to you if you just play regular Half Life. If it doesn't, something might have corrupted within ESF, and you just have to reinstall ESF.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
reinstall steam and halflife and esf again
Uh, no. Reinstalling Half-Life/Steam/ESF should be a last resort.

Takhar5000, what graphics card are you using? Are you using OpenGL mode? How much RAM do you have?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom