Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
john_volkov said:
Well it's not complycatete now because you allready know who to play but from someon who never played ESF and did not read esf tutorial they r in truble , realy i know this becase i'v show the game to many and they like it even if they did not know who to play or use melee or stuff like this but after a few tricks they did it but still this is hard if someon did not show you who to play, but after your lear it's easy
I nevrer read one tutoreal for ESF. Well not while learning it. I was plying ESF about half a year when i was bored enough to actualy open the flash tutoreal back in 1.0 ^^

As for the 1.2 stuff i just looked at the news while it was developed. I mean "doubletap swoop" the name tells you how it works. As for advanced melee i thing thats practicaly the easiest thing there is.

Heck the first time i actualy made the trouble to read throo the whole 1.2 manual was some time after i was already in S2k. And i only read Chakras flash tutoreal to see everything he included in it.

As said. I never had any problems picking up ESF. (not skillwise ofcourse XD) Heck the first 2 months of ESF were beams only since i had no idea how to melee. And used swoop only to run away from a beam or something like that XD

But melee folowed shortly ^^

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
I nevrer read one tutoreal for ESF. Well not while learning it. I was plying ESF about half a year when i was bored enough to actualy open the flash tutoreal back in 1.0 ^^

As for the 1.2 stuff i just looked at the news while it was developed. I mean "doubletap swoop" the name tells you how it works. As for advanced melee i thing thats practicaly the easiest thing there is.

Heck the first time i actualy made the trouble to read throo the whole 1.2 manual was some time after i was already in S2k. And i only read Chakras flash tutoreal to see everything he included in it.

As said. I never had any problems picking up ESF. (not skillwise ofcourse XD) Heck the first 2 months of ESF were beams only since i had no idea how to melee. And used swoop only to run away from a beam or something like that XD

But melee folowed shortly ^^
I playid since 1.1 i'v found this mod on a site and i'v stated whit melee , even in esf 1.2 i was still playing in melee but when i'v got my game home i had a old video card and i was playing on softer , and playing on softer made me play more whit beam's so this is way i beam spam because software and melee it been hard for me but i'v got a lot of friend to practic and find out other stuff and that chainswoop i'v learn it form a tutorial :D

Best answers
The game is not that complicate...i accidentaly voted for yes....damn! BTW the game could be complicated if you start to plan on strategys and other things...believe me i know!! Me and the ESW team work almost every day on training on tehniques and other

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom