ESF Hackers

Best answers
This will be the last time I post in this thread. So far it has been difficult to post any such evidence of a "hacker" in esf. I am realoading my computer as we speack, and I will not show any evidence of this minidump that was on my computer. But for many of you who say, "you cant hack with esf" are right in a way. But that is not true, to run a server for any Half-Life mod, you have to have a certain port open on your computer. With this port open, anyone could find it out, and could launch an attack on your computer. We said we think it was an ESF player, because when you connect to the server, it tells you the ip, and the open port. I also would like to say we do not share any files in the clan, and I did not get this trojan from downloading anything. Just this week I reloaded my computer, and I havent had anything stored on my computer, except Counter-Strike and ESF. So as I said, there will not be any proof of an attack, unless Taint and Super can come up with something. And I only posted a warning of a hacker, so that the rest of the community would be safe. Well, there really isnt much to say, so see ya guys in a different thread.

Best answers
Now to the so called "hackers". i dont really know what happened(i dint play yesterday for i got in a fight with a shotput ;() but when my bro called me into his room there were minidump folders. I didnt see a trojan(im not really a comp wiz so i dont know anything) ,but my friend said that trojans are what "hackers" use. Anyhow he also said it is possible that they could have hacked through esf or just plain old half life. If the ports are open then they can acess our won ids and do crazy things to them. Im not saying thats what happened

Best answers
Hacking = Gaining knowledge, being harmless.
Cracking = Modifying or damaging.

Best answers
MAN.... Nos you n00b, i was using Mr. Satan's script.....
you can just bind the bloody controls yourself!!!
(who cares if my clan's a n00b clan, my clan's just for newbies... SO WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM??)

AND we didn't have any CLAN BATTLES before!!!
and how da hell could we hack into other's comp and win battles?
(what, hack so i could control their movements???):scared:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom