ESF hack accusers

Best answers
If I count it right, I have been accused 129 times now when I play on the GameCity NL and some other servers.
Some of the people called me a hacker or wallhacker.
And since it's easy to track down people with scouter, they still call it impossible and hacks.

And having a high sensitive mouse is really helpful for melee situations.

Who got accused for hacking?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Well that goes to show you your mouse is not the only sensitive thing when you play:rolleyes:
People tend to make excuses when they lose, of course, I have seen cases where people hace gotten double/triple teamed and the under dog prevailed and the mobsters who ganged up on him say it was "pure luck."

People just do not know when to just keel over and grit their teeth and admit defeat, and besides, I do not know why they fret over a game...one mystery I still need to figure out.

Best answers
Have you ever shot through a wall and kill someone before? I have, but it was a glitch in DOD, and they call me a hacker. You can snipe though a certain wall. But doesn't bother me as long as I win.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Magus
Well that goes to show you your mouse is not the only sensitive thing when you play:rolleyes:
LOL! Clever!!!!

Anyway... yeah lots of people get accused of hacking. You'll find that out when this thread gets flooded full of people going "yeah I'm l33t I get accused all the time but I just kill them all and showem who's boss" etc etc. Just ignore sore losers.they'll leave eventually, stating that they can't play with such a noob or something to that extent.

Best answers
I get accused alot

But I ignore it, like I care if what they think of me

Best answers
Lol! I wouldn't have clicked on that if Magus hadn't said anything!

Now, to get back on topic, I have been called that. It gets really annoying. I agree with Magus, why do they do that? It's just a video game!

Best answers
Good move Strife, 5% procent of the gamers know how to get hacks.

You're really sad if you post a link of a hacking site and hack.

Best answers
yeah i was fighting Golden last night and to put it simply i was pwnd but i got a good bit of traing and it was one of the best matchs i've had where u actually get a good fight...even tho his mouse was super sensitive. I think im gunna try that.. yeah i can handle it :p

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sure, it's cute to look at it like raising gravity. "Oh I took this guy with hacks, and it really helped me train." It isn't cute when you're on a pub and you are trying to find him while everyone else is after you, just to see him appear out of nowhere to bat you across the map. Scripting must end! Someone needs to find a way to code action delays...

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've been accused of hacking on just about every mod I've ever played. With the exception of maybe the battle grounds, digital paintball, and vampire slayers. Take it as a compliment. TYhough back in my CS days I made a few shots I might have accused myself of hacking on :p My greatest ungodly lucky shot was on cs_assault. As a CT, I got into the hostage room. I heard a terrorist on the other side of the door. I knew he'd wait for me to come out. so I got up near the door crouched, and fired once. Headhot, instant kill :p Counter terrorists win. I got the biggest chorus of hacker ever. I also waited a little bit before taking the shot so there was probably enough time to accidentaly make it look like I went off to turn hacks on :p But man, that was barnone the luckiest shot EVER.

-Karrde-

Best answers
i have gotten accused of hacking..... :| n00bs

mabe cs is most occurance.

one time in cs_assault_upc
i was a ct and this server had like 15 ppl on each team so i went into the vents through the roof with my m4a1 and went to the part of the vent where it leads above the hosties room.

the whole team was up in the vents and i killed them all.
and had 45 hp and 0 armor left after i was done.
i dont remember the server name because ive gotten banned from so many servers, i can quite remember all their names, but the whole team started calling me hacker while my teamates sided with them.

after that an admin was calling me a hacker and how im going to be put on the blacklist and all that. said whatever and another one of his clan members came on and banned me.
i dont know why but most people say "HACKER" because they cant play and if someone god forbids kills them once people start calling out hacker...... just an irratating word to be used while your trying to have a good time.

Best answers
man! if i kept playing as often as i used to until today, id say i wouldve been called a hacker about, a gajillion times. i can easily defeat double teamers, unless they are both ssj and im normal gohan, slow @$$ character normal. i got accused of hacking so many times on gamecity its not even funny. i made some friends on there too by being the best challenge they had. so when we got togeter and attacked, we would both get accused, so i got screwed on that server, probably will get banned for being good when 1.1 comes out. but really, how can u possibly hack in a mod that is in its first beta, really! thats sad!

Best answers
they just don't learn to play well that's all ^^

Sometimes I get accused of hacking but I don't hang around Gamecity,Ima try that server later to see if I lag

And yes,how the heck do you hack a mod in its first beta??That's like almost impossible.We know that CS wasn't hacked on Beta 1,right?

Best answers
it isnt impossible, its the easiest one to hack.
because

- Its the first version out, and not hackproof

- people make all kinds of versions of hacks for it

- everyone has a tendancy to create hacks for ever version.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u guys should never assume that there are no hacks for half life mods. some people who are leet enough will and if they want to make hacks for a mod and may only use it themselves. so dont call people n00bs if they think u hack cause there is a good possibility that they have incountered a hacker before and not ven relized it. and no one better tell me ohh well esf is hack proof cause thats bs. if one person can hack battle.net and take it ransom for a week then a half life mod with ameteur coders can sure as hell be hacked. nothin against the coders but if u dont have a couple degrees/certifactes/ whatever then chances are u r still ameteur.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom