ESF Group Picture of 2006

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why do I never get in on these? I've always wanted to be in one of the group pics.

Retired
Best answers
if you still need to balance out the mod section ;)

Neo would be my choice of character.

Best answers
I doubt this pic will happen since i havent heard anything of the other artists after i joined up.

I just might go make one myself again, please do not pm me asking to be in it since i will choose the candidates for myself.

-dudeman

Best answers
I never could figure what kind of picture i would want to represent me. It was hard at times

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So it seems =P just a false alarm.

Best answers
mf29 why don't you revive this group picture 2006 , seems that nobody it doesn't take it serious , and i saw you have some skills in gfx art .

Best answers
I think it died because too many people wanted to be "anime character named *******". The whole purpose of having a group picture with toons that represent the actual user has been raped, killed and raped again. Now you could've just made a collage with googled pictures of those anime characters.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it died because too many people wanted to be "anime character named *******". The whole purpose of having a group picture with toons that represent the actual user has been raped, killed and raped again. Now you could've just made a collage with googled pictures of those anime characters.
I think it died because last year (2005), he was doing it to practice lineart and to have fun. This time, I think he was trying to make it too professional and it didnt stick and died. If this year he does another one, I'd say he does it alone, not all organized and ****, and just practice his lineart to get better and better instead of trying to create something epic.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There were too many requests in the end in itself.

Best answers
trying a new colour style, gonna do each picture myself and it may take a while cuz im not gonna rush it but meh here is a preview of the colouring im using:

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
trying a new colour style, gonna do each picture myself and it may take a while cuz im not gonna rush it but meh here is a preview of the colouring im using:

>_>

I think you could alternate to something similar to that in Tekken 5.

Best answers
ya that was a play around, wanted to see the turnout of the colouring i was using

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom