ESF GOES OUT....WHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Best answers
My esf goes out...but only when I play against another hum,an player...not against bots?!?!?! IT JUST GOES GOES OUT!!!
please tell me if I spelt "against" correctly?
And please tell me how to solve my problem.
There is no error messages only..out...
esspecially when I play CTDB...agasnsnst humanssssss!!

Best answers
Can you please post what your PC Specs are at what video mode you are running under.

ESF doesnt play well in software mode.

Yes, you spelt against correctly!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
welcome to the esf forums ... be sure that you have read the stickies ... then browse this section ... there're enough tread of closing ESF

Best answers
What I mean by..."goes out" is: It Crashes, without an error message! But only against human player on another computer and ONLY in CTDB...not with the bots. Both computers are on OpenGL.

Best answers
CTDB mode is extremely experimental, and if you play it, chances of crashing increase like 50%.

When your game crashes, does it crash to your desktop, crash your comp, or completely lock up your comp? Or what?

Best answers
No locking no nothing...it crashes to my desktop and I can open the game again.
very frustrating!!!

Best answers
Well, many Many people have had this problem, including me. Unfortunately however, I had this problem around the time I had just gotten ESF in June, so I have no recollection of how to fix it. Now that you've stated that though, I bet someone will come very soon with the solution.:]

(BTW, search for old threads in the help section of the forums. Chances are pretty high you'll find the solution there.)

Best answers
Anoter thing...Does the Counterstrike Launcher error have anything to do with the shortcut of Counterstrike? I get that error alot...what does it mean and how can I fix it?
I have an AMD athlon 2400+ and 512mb ddr ram and a Ti 2400 AGP 8x...than MUST be enough...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom