ESF Forums

Best answers
The makers of ESF should make this forum fun, let me explain what im trying to say. I have seen this in a lot of cool dbz forums, the admins make the forums have a pl. You get a pl for the number of posts you have. What Im trying to say is that if you have like 100 post it should say Super Saiyan next to your name if you have like 400 posts then you shoud be USSJ and so on.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Postcount doesn't matter - this is just a way of glorifying postcounts - bad idea :)

Best answers
Well i don't really think its a bad idea, maybe most will disagree with me but it would be fun if my idea became a reality.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
thats why you set your own custom rank or whatever o_O, i think thats what your trying to say anyways

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah that would basicly be the alternative to the custom rank you can give yourself. I like being what I am.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
good idea and bad idea.
good: gives the forum a little more totch
bad: in this forum can you get easely a high rang, i just begon and i already had 200 post.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry, but that's not cool, it's unoriginal. If you want to do something along those lines, I suggest using the reputation system instead. The forum fight club is currently using it, but I see no problems using it in an everyday sense.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the idea but it would only encourage spamming :(

Maybe instead of replacing the custom title it (powerlevel in relation to postcount) could go underneath it, but I don't know if the vBulletin system lets you do that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom