ESF for Half-Life or Half-Life 2?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh **** sorry my bad

I told you how to do it in the old STEAM menu :s But since it got changed i never checked. Ill correct my mistakes of the upper text.

1.)Log into your account.
2.) (ONLY IF YOU DIDNT REGISTER THE CD-KEY YET) Go to the games and click on games and activate product on steam. From there folow the instructions.
3.)Click on the My games tab
4.) On that tab choose Half Life
5.)You have a button that says install
6.) Click the button and let STEAM do the rest.
7.)The game should be installed in a couple of seconds but the updating will take longer.
8.)When the game is updated run HL once from menu games > my games > half-life. Start the first level for a fiew seconds and exit.
9.)Install ESF and enjoy ;)

Best answers
I clicked it, and a box apeared with an ad. On the left of the ad it says Gesamtdauer
2 Std 37 min 42 sek
Download
ESF Beta v1.2.3 Installer (Full-Version)
Datei
esfb123.exe
Größe
184.82 MB (193797819 Bytes)
Wartezeit
Nach der Wartezeit erscheint der Downloadlink!

What is this? And what is the default directory?

Help me! It's not letting me download it! I don't have to wait anymore minutes and when I click it, nothing happens! That wasn't even a download box. :cry:

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF wirld has a limit to 10 MB files for full download speed. If the filesize is bigger than 10 MB you have to pay VIA pay pall or wait till the time expires (round 13 minutes) for the download link to apear. After the waiting time comes to 0 a blue text saying "HIER" will apear. Click that and start the download.

Oh and wartezeit = Waiting time ;)

Best answers
I use free download, and when the wait is done, I click "HIER" and nothing happens. o_O

Edit- Now "HIER" doesn't come up, "keine url gefunden!" does.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh jea be4 i forget if you close esf-world.com befor you start to download the download cant be found. Sorry i didnt tell you earlier. So you have to open esf-world go to the download of ESF. Than not close or move off esf-worlds sitee untill the "HIER" text apears. After you click teh text and you start downloading you can close teh site down. But not befor that. Or if you want an alternative link TRY THISONE ;)

Best answers
I got ESF, i'm trying to Install now, but I don't have enough space. :cry:

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL so much unluck. I hope you get it installed. Anyhow if you folow the steps for instaling (runing HL1 be4 you install ESF) it should work properly ;)

Best answers
Sorry for the double post but, IT WORKED!!! I just had to run Half-Life once, now how do I get into the game and join a server?

Best answers
Okay guys, I went to Start>All Programs>Earth's Special Forces>Play Earth's Special Forces

I tried connecting to a server, and I guess it's working but, it has taken 30 minutes and it's not even halfway done loading everything! Is there a way to fix this? It probably won't be done loading until another 30 minutes

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What's loading? Steam? updates? there could be a number of things that "take 30 minutes to load" what does it say? A better description of what your problem is helps out a lot more then what you just said. Hell a picture would be great

To make a pic: press the "print Screen" button next to F12 and above "insert" and then go to "paint" in "acessories" so go "start>programs>accessories>paint" then go to the "edit" tab in paint, then click on "paste" then you'll see a picture of your desktop (or w/e was on your desktop when you pressed print screen) which hopefully is a pic of your problem. Then click "file" "save as" name it, then underneath the name it'll say like "24 bit" BMP or something like that. click on it, and a list should appear of different picture files. Click on ".jpeg" and save it to your desktop or where ever is easiest to access. Then go to www.imageshack.com or www.photobucket.com and host it, then show us the picture.

Pictures can really help out. Which is why I took so much time telling you how to do it.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DarkTails You were trying to join a EVM server. YOu cant join those servers with the ESF you have. BEfor you join a server look at the gamemode. If it starts with "ESF|EVM" than you cant join it.

If you are interested in EVM you should know that theese forums dont suport it. Since EVM is an addon for ESF wich was created by difrent people than the ESF team. All the info you can get about EVM on this forum is in this sticky --> http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=37175

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom