ESF Final Custom Models / Costumes

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Yes I did, at least that's what I think. I gave the model to DT, he would "take a look at it". He never said anything about if they would use it or not. And I also know that they have a Tien model, that's why they needed me to make Yamcha model. But as I said in my thread, I'm not going to model him because some of the devs say that Yamcha will be ingame while some other devs says that he won't be in game. So I might start working on the model IF I get a real answer...
Just do the model anyway, if they wont use it, you can still add it later as a custom character, if yes well then, less work for you because you already have the model done by then

And grega, thanks for the answer, looking forward to the final game :D

@ryokeen, dont be evil lol, let the people do what they want with their game, thats the coolest thing on pc, you can mod everything and make it to your likings, if some
not so intelligent
people realy want to play as ssj7 goku, let them and for other serious contributors to the esf community who add new fresh content that should be still there

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just do the model anyway, if they wont use it, you can still add it later as a custom character, if yes well then, less work for you because you already have the model done by then

@ryokeen, dont be evil lol, let the people do what they want with their game, thats the coolest thing on pc, you can mod everything and make it to your likings, if some
not so intelligent
people realy want to play as ssj7 goku, let them and for other serious contributors to the esf community who add new fresh content that should be still there
Fresh content is one thing, but unlimited KI and regenerating HP is another ^^

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Fresh content is one thing, but unlimited KI and regenerating HP is another ^^
sounds more like a realy OP ecx character, i just enjoy the look of a new model ingame :) man that broly is so good, and GG said he's going to improve it even more :D

Best answers

not so intelligent
lol, no I won't make the model anyway, why do all the work for nothing? And I'm not really interested in adding the model later on...

🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I really don't think that they need any modelers, apparently they have most of the needed models already modeled
I have yet to see multiple models such as, SSJ1,2, or 3 Goku, No Final Form Freiza, No SSJ 2 Vegeta, No Gohan Transformations, and haven't seen 17 or 18. I understand that all models are done and I'm not even sure that all of the above models I mentioned will even be in the final and I'm not a member of the team but I really don't think most of the "needed" models are modeled. Then again, I have no clue because they haven't been shown if they are done.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hlev, are you happy with this Gohan?
Not with the face and hair. But I'm not happy with Goku and Vegeta's faces and hair neither, for that matter.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
That's what I thought, because I felt the same. More so the face rather than the hair. But things could've changed since these photos for taken. Oh well.

Best answers
I have yet to see multiple models such as, SSJ1,2, or 3 Goku, No Final Form Freiza, No SSJ 2 Vegeta, No Gohan Transformations, and haven't seen 17 or 18. I understand that all models are done and I'm not even sure that all of the above models I mentioned will even be in the final and I'm not a member of the team but I really don't think most of the "needed" models are modeled. Then again, I have no clue because they haven't been shown if they are done.
If there are so many needed models, then it will be kinda hard for them to finish the game, since there are no acctive modelers around...

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think the workload is as demanding as you think it is. Aside from forms that look completely different such as Frieza's transformations, the only real work that would need to be done on characters such as Goku and Vegeta is the hair.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I don't think the workload is as demanding as you think it is.
Not to be offensive with that statement, but how long has this game been in development for?

You know, for the funnies...

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not to be offensive with that statement, but how long has this game been in development for?

You know, for the funnies...
Man you're hilarious.

I was talking about the workload of creating the model.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
As long as the job gets done, I don't care about the rest.

Also I believe the concern was not the amount of work, but the lack of workers. You can have the workload as little as you want, it will probably still be years until the job gets done. But as I said ^

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I think they made another prediction for an end of the World before that year, so it will probably never happen. We'll all get eaten by squirrels.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you can't defeat the squirrels, join them.

🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I don't think the workload is as demanding as you think it is. Aside from forms that look completely different such as Frieza's transformations, the only real work that would need to be done on characters such as Goku and Vegeta is the hair.
Will there be super saiyan 3 goku in the final? Or Super Vegeta(buff one) or Super saiyan 2? Just curious.

--- edit ---

Will there be super saiyan 3 goku in the final? Or Super Vegeta(buff one) or Super saiyan 2? Just curious.

Back from the shadows
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers

--- edit ---

Goku SSJ1 to 3 and Vegeta SSJ1 to Majin/SSJ2 confirmed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom