ESF FINAL 1.3 Transform

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
None of those silly gimmicks will be in ESF
majin / kaioken
the ESF team only does EPIC THINGS! like EPICLY GOING SUPER SAYAIN! 3...... thats our limit right now, we need to increase our power level to go further beyond that, and the likelihood is we wont.

Proud owner of Half-Life
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
Administrator/Moderator Please Close This Topic !

(Or not ?)

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I got this !

(I don't ?)

Proud owner of Half-Life
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
OFF: How to make/set this Quaility?

Help me

Base belongs to me.
๐Ÿ‘‘ Administrator
๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ŽLรฉgรฉรฑdฤrรฝ
Best answers
The quality you see (which has been mentioned tons of times) is not released yet. The team is still working on it.

Proud owner of Half-Life
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
thank you man :)

I buy hall-life 1 but now my card is block :))

Discord Member
Best answers
Majin vegeta probably IS the most EPIC vegeta's ever .... it really is a shame to not have it, heck having it would give a sort of balance as well considering goku goes SSJ3 ... vegeta could have Majin Vegeta to balance it out. (and the saddest thing of not adding him is .... it would really only take a letter added to his forehead to make the addition, which would b so simple) .... and could u imagine the game .... when someone makes the transformation .... u see Vegeta whizzing out holding his head screaming in pain n agony with Babidi's voice going off in the background fighting against Vegeta's .... makes my mouth water

on another note. what about Mystic Gohan? there's no mention of him .... and im sure he'd make an excellent addition to the list.

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Majin vegeta probably IS the most EPIC vegeta's ever .... it really is a shame to not have it, heck having it would give a sort of balance as well considering goku goes SSJ3 ... vegeta could have Majin Vegeta to balance it out. (and the saddest thing of not adding him is .... it would really only take a letter added to his forehead to make the addition, which would b so simple) .... and could u imagine the game .... when someone makes the transformation .... u see Vegeta whizzing out holding his head screaming in pain n agony with Babidi's voice going off in the background fighting against Vegeta's .... makes my mouth water

on another note. what about Mystic Gohan? there's no mention of him .... and im sure he'd make an excellent addition to the list.
We are using Cell saga Gohan instead of Buu saga. Lets face it. Gohan was the most bad ass in the Cell saga ^^

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually, not just a letter, he'd need some eye shadow, as well. Mystic Gohan was badass all of 5 minutes. That's the issue...we only really SAW him for 5 minutes, despite being called pretty much THE strongest of all the Z Fighters...unfused, that is.

While DBZ had a nice end, all they really had to do was have Goku IT to Gohan & warp him there and he'd beat Buu no issue. Kid Buu was not even close to a threat to Gohan.

SSJ2 Gohan, Cell Saga, was terribly bad-ass, though I hated how they tried to make him the emotional styled character. That was Goku's role.

Discord Member
Best answers
yeah cell saga Gohan was badass .... after that he just kinda became a pansy.

saiyaman ... what a joke >< lol

and tbh gohan has always been MORE emotional than Goku through out the series .... heck everytime his power shot up was become of his emotions. he's more emotional styled than Goku could ever b. Goku had a hint of playfulness in his fightings (he loved to fight) gohan on the other hand was always just forced to.

Last edited:
Judge. Jury. Executioner
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Why would you resurrect a thread from half an year ago?

Badassologist Ph/D
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŽˆ Advanced
Best answers
After reading that post....I just needed to do that. Sorry. I think I was really tired and grouchy at the time cuz I had just started my new overnight job and was having trouble sleeping during the prior. xD Again, sorry for the sillyness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom