ESF Fansite

Best answers
My ESF Fansite is back up again and better than ever, I created a whole new layout and used another program. And I think I've come a long way since the fisrt layout. For all of your (n00b) questions, for downloads and everything else about ESF goto www.esforces.tk. And please send me e-mail or post reply's to give me comments about the site (building critics:p).

Thnx in advance for your support, time and attention.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:rolleyes:

maybe some better colouring?

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It doesn't look too shabby.

One complaint: The decapitated gohan in the middle of your banner freaks me out.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
> the layouts basic
> annoying addverts
> it will never be rsm:D

but apart from that its ok, i mean its got stuff on it..

Best answers
ummm.... EWWWWWWWWWWWWW! jk

well i would like it if all the pics werent stolen or so basic... and that ad get really damn annoying...

so... keep working on it i guess...

Best answers
yeah its a nice site....cept for the banner

Best answers
Thnx for the comments, and the banner thing, can't do anything about it. Except if any of you guys got a good other site on which I can putt up my site cuz i'm now on tripodnet and that site puts in the banner and i cant get it out. So if any of you guys got a site in which you can get a free domain (can be members.etc.etc/etc) please post a reply. And the colour thing, gonna change some of it.

And one thing more it will never be rsm cuz Spin is way better than me in the webpage designing!!!!!

And again thnx for the comments..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom