ESF/EVM AMX Mod Plugins

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I made a few plugins for ESF and EVM for AMX Mod.

The first plugin allows server admins to give any or all attacks to a client.
amx_attack_esf <Part Of Nick> <Attack>
So, for example, amx_attack_esf Satan all (Gives ALL Attacks including Trunks' sword & sensu beans)

The second plugin provide easy access to EVM information by typing evm_help or evm_kaiohelp in chat.

ESF Attack Giver (Extract Into Plugins Folder)
EVM Help Menu (Extract To ESF Folder)

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mr. Satan, I hope you dont mind I port this to AMXx, do ya?

And yes, you do have to post the .sma over there.

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
all attacks? such as.. everyones attack?
it wont really work out in 1.2.. since the models only have the animations they need.. unlike 1.1 where they have ALL the animations.. including ones they dont have..
but hey.. seeing a guy standing still shooting a final flash would be interesting huh? :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DarktoothDKD said:
all attacks? such as.. everyones attack?
it wont really work out in 1.2.. since the models only have the animations they need.. unlike 1.1 where they have ALL the animations.. including ones they dont have..
but hey.. seeing a guy standing still shooting a final flash would be interesting huh? :D

Thats the way it is now, doesn't matter though

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i got a simlar amx plugin that allowed all charcters to have all attacks - but i did not wrok properly - but having one that will WORK would be nice , being able to use ff in vegeta's normal form , giving sb to goku in ssj, by the way with this plugin allow the charcters to also have the evm attacks (i wouldn't mind using kaioken in ssj with goku , i think he used super kaioken or sumething in ssj in his fight against pikkon)

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They just moved to AMX mod X, your going to have to remake for it anyways.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I still want that attack giver for AMXx.

Could you please post the .sma

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It might crash in 1.2 if it tries looking for the animation and can't find it...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why do you say that? If a model doesn't have the animation, it just gets distorted a bit, nothing big.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea but the models in 1.2 will only have the animations it needs. Like goku for example. His model wont include any of Vegeta's animations, or Piccolos. So the animations wont be there when the mod tries to run it.

But Im guessing the model will just run its idle animation or something, since it doesnt have the animation to run, it will just remain stationary.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It still doesn't matter. The game wont crash just cuz the model doesnt have the animation, I know from personal experience in many other mods since I started w/ Half-Life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom