esf dont work

Best answers
how do u get esf to work i downlaoded it 2 times from ozfiles they suck

Best answers
How about you try to tell us what error your getting instead of spamming help forums I mean this is the 3rd topic u made FFS

hmm lets see C-D dosent work with ESF soo try turning it off

Best answers
-_- thats for the subscibers thingu for no waiting time
use teh free accounts

Best answers
i went out and bought half life, and i installed esf, and when i open esf it goes to the halflife main menu, and there is a button that says console, and when i click it i get a error and it turns off, plz help ;(

Best answers
(sigh)even after half-life being out for around 4-5 years they stil dont know they have to pres custom games and select esf

Best answers
AceOfSpadez, what ssj3 vegitto meant is ...

go on half life select custom games, then "activate" ESF then make a lan game or internet game, whatever and it will work

Best answers
well someone has to host the picture and you go to user cp > signature and put in the link to the picture like this ...

Best answers
hey my lan game aint working i cant even get to seee what its like

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Please do not ask your own help questions in someone else's thread. Since this thread is mixed with different questions from different people, and also since the primary question of this thread was answered - I am going to close this thread. Feel free to make your own thread for your own questions in the Help section.

Buckwheat said:
how do u get esf to work i downlaoded it 2 times from ozfiles they suck
You can find different mirrors from here, or simply try a quick search on Google for other sources.

colpen said:
hey my lan game aint working i cant even get to seee what its like
Please specify what exactly is the problem? Does it freeze while starting?, etc.

Buckwheat said:
help me find the 1.1 patch u no the upgaded from the 1.0 betas
You can find the various download locations here: http://www.esforces.com/files.php

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom