(ESF CREATERS READ)

Best answers
i would say no bt i could be wrong

and i expect u will get the same respoonse from everyone who reads this post

Best answers
lol i think i agree there isnt gonna be majin vegeta unless they make an transformation of vegeta to majin vegeta on 3rd level or sumthin

Best answers
I dont think so, since all the Saiyans will just have normal SSj transformations, nothing more. Plus Vegeta already is Evil (if real teams are on). So: Nope.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First of all. Someone should read this post. http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?threadid=3835

And specifically this quote
Thread name
Put a decent name on your thread, so we can see what it's about. I'll stop reading threads like: 'My l33t suggestions', 'Some stuff i came up with last night', 'esf-team read this!', etc.
And as for Majin Vegeta. When they add the ssj2 transformation there is a good chance he will have an M on his forehead. Because in the series we really only see Vegeta as ssj 2 when he is Majin Vegeta. It does happen without later. But that's the first time.

Best answers
when they are gonna add ssj3 goku, they could balance it out for vegeta so he has seperate ssj2 forms - ssj2 and majin ssj2 but majin only gives him 1.5 and goku 2.0 multiply.

but i dont think esf will come that far when they end with hl1.

maybe they will go to another engine - but thats their choice

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
mabye u can download a model of majin vegeta when vegeta transforms ? dunno if that model excist though

Best answers
I think majin Vegete MUST be added, not just becuase i love Vegeta (yeah another Vegeta lover he just rulez man) BUT alsow becuase goku will otherwise have a big ass advantage, since he got 3 transformations in DBZ (and this is a DBZ based game) ssj1 ssj2 ssj3 most of the saiyans dont get ssj3 cuz they cant/ never will leaving a unfair advantage for goku, soooooooo if you add majin vegeta as third transformation, the problem is solved for vegeta, but now it leaves trunks, and krillen :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well vegeta acheived SSJ2 by turning Majin, so if he goes SSJ2 then he should already be Majin. For his thrid transformation, i don't know, but im sure the team will figure something out anyway.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
New player models/transformations
There might be new player models, but we're perfectly able to pick those ourselves. So your 'add this guy/gal/thing because he/she/it is so cool!!!' thread will probably be ignored by us. If you have to suggest a new character, then at least give us one original (non-projectile/controlled beam) attack, and one transformation/transformation alternative (powering up is not an option) for him.

We won't add any models from dragonballgt or the dragonball movies, and we won't add models that are not in the class select menu to the next release.
and

http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?threadid=25549

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom