ESF = COUNTESTRIKE.

Best answers
I have recently installed Counterstrike using the steam program because you cant play Counterstrike without it for some stupid reason. Now, every time i goto click on ESF, the steam engine says "prepairing to play counterstrike". I have treid to change the filters so that I can play esf but it wont let me change the game from CS. I have also tried just playing half-life then going into the mod section to turn on my ESF mod but its not there. I have installed and uninstalled 2wice but that hasnt done anything.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Here's a tip.. cursing people out isn't the best way to get help. It's only been a few hours.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well seeing how you called me a "douche bag"
I'm not gonna help you..... alot
just uninstall counter-strike
or reinstall ESF

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
let's see... You waited two hours for a reply. Why not be more patient?

I advise you be more patient and civil in the future if you want to survive long in these forums. Think of this as an unofficial warning. If you happen to get three official ones you get a two-week ban, and then the punishment will continue to get harder and harder if you choose to continue down the wrong path.

Best answers
sorry, 2 hours is a long time since im used to waiting 5-10 minuts for a reply on other boards.

Best answers
I tried installing esf into the steamapps/e-mail/half-life folder like that sticky said to do, but when i click to play it said "cannot find hl.exe"

Best answers
dont double post :O i suggest u read the rules since i see u didnt =\
u installed it to steam/steamapps/email/half-life folder?
then u restart steam and it should be in the 3rf party games menu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Make sure you replace email with your actual email. Don't just have it called email.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom