Esf Cheats????

Sound Artist
Best answers
Goku CAN use Kaioken when SSJ, done in the show. Also any power levels after Android saga are a guess.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by FreeDoM
Goku CAN use Kaioken when SSJ, done in the show. Also any power levels after Android saga are a guess.
he did a super Kaioken while he was SSJ in the other world tourny against Pikkon

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
No no Pikkon and piccolo are two different person.

It happened after cell saga, When goku teleported cell and blow off king kia planet lol.

Well. Since king kai had no planet to live , goku , bubbles , Gregory went to the grand kai planet.

On the planet they had a big tournement between the four kia's

And pikkon was one the fighters of the east kia.

Pikkon is very powerful. but goku defeated him..

Best answers
YA, and he was only ssj then. This was before he was ss2 or ss3, which meant gohan was the strongest in the universe. Goku addmitted gohan well exceeded his own power as well as cell.

After the androids, PL are anyones guess, you can only say whos stronger than who.

Gohan (after he gets the sword)
vegetto (fusion of goku and vegeta)
Goku (ss3)
Gotenks (same as goku)
vegeta (ss2)
gohan (before sword)
Kaioshin (normal)
piccilo (fused w/ nail and kame)
Krillin (w/ hair)
then the other z-warriors.

This IS the order of power, regardless of opinion.

This we can be sure of, Gohan was stronger than buu, while goku was an even match for buu, just like in the cell series. But gohan still lacked the attack needed to defeat buu, the sprirt bomb. Gotenks was doing ok, And vegeta was not too far behind, seeing as he could fight buu OK, even though he was weaker.

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Gohan was pretty much just as strong as ssj3 goku
if he was more powerful...it wasn't by much.
I'd say vegetto's the most powerful z fighter.

Best answers
I haven't seen all of the buu saga yet, but I read about it, anyways I think this was what happened:

Goku ssj3 came in, tried to kick the snot out of fat buu, then he had to go back, I think, that or he was absorbed

gotenks came in, fingered buu, beat him up, then buu absorbed him

Gohan in his mystic form came in, tried to beat up buu, then buu beat the c r a p out of him, and absorbed him; at that moment, buu is now much stronger than the form Gohan just fought and lost to remember that

goku and vegeta fuse, don't know how yet to form vegetto

vegetto kicks the c r a p out of the stronger Buu

Buu absorbs vegetto, cancelling the fusion

Goku and vegeta break out, and makes buu force out all the ppl he absorbed

buu is in his weakest form, the little thingy

goku goes ssj3, fights buu, gets beat up, goku charges up a spirit bomb, vegeta tries, vegeta gets the c r a p kicked out of him, and fat buu comes in, and little buu eats fat buu, then Mr. Satan comes in, carries away vegeta's body, then goku launches the spirit bomb at buu, and buu catches it and holds it there.

Goku goes ssj2 and tries to push it back into him

a ppowerstruggle occurs over buu and goku

goku wins

the dragon somehow appears

the dragon erases all knowledge and memory of buu (not sure, that's what I only read)

the end

Not sure if that's the right way or not, mainly that ending, but I didn't see it yet and Only read about it.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
It's not Gohan that goes SSJ2 first its Trunks but Gohan does it best!!!

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wasn't aware that trunks goes SSJ2 at all. I thought his highest level of being was USSJ.

Best answers
He's reffering to trunks from this timeline, not future. And trunks only goes ssj without fusing with goten anyway.

And gohan gets as strong as goku and vegeta believe it or not, he GOES SSJ4! But not until after vegeta does, cuz he never trains. Goku and Gotenks are the only ssj3. Vegeta doesnt try to go ssj3 (ssj2 pl of 900,000,000 in shenlong series) - when he goes ssj4, Gohan goes ssj4 later, but it isnt important beacause gohan is always portrayed as being stronger than goku, but gohan is pushed to study rather than train. Theres a video pick in morpheus i think if you want to look for it.

Best answers
oh yeah akuma: if you didn't want to know the story, then how come you read it all?

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by ssjman
I haven't seen all of the buu saga yet, but I read about it, anyways I think this was what happened:

Goku ssj3 came in, tried to kick the snot out of fat buu, then he had to go back, I think, that or he was absorbed

gotenks came in, fingered buu, beat him up, then buu absorbed him

Gohan in his mystic form came in, tried to beat up buu, then buu beat the c r a p out of him, and absorbed him; at that moment, buu is now much stronger than the form Gohan just fought and lost to remember that

goku and vegeta fuse, don't know how yet to form vegetto

vegetto kicks the c r a p out of the stronger Buu

Buu absorbs vegetto, cancelling the fusion

Goku and vegeta break out, and makes buu force out all the ppl he absorbed

buu is in his weakest form, the little thingy

goku goes ssj3, fights buu, gets beat up, goku charges up a spirit bomb, vegeta tries, vegeta gets the c r a p kicked out of him, and fat buu comes in, and little buu eats fat buu, then Mr. Satan comes in, carries away vegeta's body, then goku launches the spirit bomb at buu, and buu catches it and holds it there.

Goku goes ssj2 and tries to push it back into him

a ppowerstruggle occurs over buu and goku

goku wins

the dragon somehow appears

the dragon erases all knowledge and memory of buu (not sure, that's what I only read)

the end

Not sure if that's the right way or not, mainly that ending, but I didn't see it yet and Only read about it.
Yeah almost right, Gohan actually is stronger then anything, if he'd go ssj2 while mystic, then he'd even be stronger then vegetto

Originally posted by MrMasj
It's not Gohan that goes SSJ2 first its Trunks but Gohan does it best!!!
Trunks (I supose u mean future trunks) doesn't go ssj2, he only has ussj and assj

Best answers
In the other timline he goes ssj2, but we never see of him again anyways so it doesnt matter.

Gohan cant go ssj or ssj2 in mystic, hed blow up. Hes already stronger than Veggeto, just mystic that is.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's is no powerstruggle between Buu and Goku!! Goku is SSJ, and he fires a Spirit Bomb, which disintagrates Buu!! I have a vid clip of it!! Although, you confused me about Fat Buu comin in!! How could there be 2 Buus???

Best answers
The fat buu, splits up after Hercule asks him to stop, cuz he doesnt like to see the pain. Buu splits, into 2 personalities, Good and evil, they fight temporarily, of course evil buu wins, so thats how there is 2 of them. evil buu absorbs the good buu, and absorbs all the other z-warriors. Goku goes ssj (to defend himself more or less) and charges up his spirit bomb. He throws it, buu catches it and throws it back, everyone gives energy to Goku really quickly, and then he catches it then throws it back at buu. Buu exhaustted himself blocking the first one, and cant block any of it. The spirit comb disintegrates buu and harmlessly explodes above the earths crust.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom