ESF bot

Best answers
can anyone give me a link to the ESF bot please? evidently a news post was made, and someone was too lazy to make a news archive....

Best answers
For beta 1.1 is there going to be new bots that use the rezoku and torpedoes? The bots right now as is are a little un agressive and it would be cool if they used melee and teleport a bit more. I dunno, keep up the good work blade

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but man, those bots are lethal assians with those beams. the new bots will be able to use the different moves better and will have some kind of battle tactics, or so ive read.

Best answers
haha yeah those beams are pretty deadly, but more often then not, when i see a bot run out of ki they just sit there and attempt to chuck more beams, but it is just an alpha, cant wait till the beta, (haha i need someone kinda good to beat, im way up in northern Canada and these lines are the most hurtin ive ever heard of, bots are my only recourse)

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i love the bots, even if it an alpha version. i have a 56k modem and the bots are all ive got. i think its good that the team has taken it into consideration about the folks with slower connections, at least thats what i think theyre for.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well hopefully the final version will have some sort of menu selection for choosing the model and skill level.

Best answers
i must admit i have not seen anyone complain about the fact the bots just dont block i cant fight an enemy who doesnt want to survive my blasts i mean a very good job for an alpha but is there no way to acces the bots ai and jumble about with the settings to make them block although it would be hard to get them to recogneise incoming attacks which i guess i havent fought about but anyway are there any rough commands i guess thats what i mena rounded off?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, the bots are great, I just can't wait until they're finally finished with the last version. I too have a 56k modem, and although you can play with a 56k modem, its not very fun at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom