ESF Boredom!

Best answers
THIS IS MY GUIDE TO THINGS YOU CAN DO WHEN YOUR BORED OF JUST FIGHTING PEOPLE IN SERVERS:

1)Dragon Foot Ball - if your really bored you can play this you just take a dragon ball and play foot ball with it you can have team and stuff and play some football (or not)

2)Catch - you can have a cute game of catch with a dragonball with 2 people or more or you can just throw it and see if you can catch it in time.

3)Tourney's - you can set up a little tournement, but after a while people get annoying when they don't listen

4)Bot Volleyball - you and a friend can volley a bot to and fro

5)Long ps/bs - if your really bored just to a ps/bs for a while and get massive pl

6) BeamWraps - you can see how many things you can beam wrap like poles, buildings, and people NOTE: to do this just shoot any beam at something i.e a pole and as soon as the beam passes the object center your cursor the object and have fun

7)Wall Writings - shoot you name into crap like moutain sides or buildings or tourny platforms

8)Noobs - just beat noobs sense less it's sorta fun

thats about all i came up with or saw so feel free to post more things you can do in ESF when your bored or alone

Best answers
hmm I should Try the Football Thing,everything else i already tried,lol.oh yeah and number 8 is annoying,n00bs always cry.:]

Best answers
hehe me and my bro where playing spirit bomb soccer on the afm map just 2 days ago it was fun

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, me and my friends always play Catch and Bot Volleyball. Very fun. :D Its also fun just shooting Spirit Bombs at eachother and deflecting them with beams. :D

Best answers
the last thing to do,

u already do, when u play, with so many noobs out ther

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Here's one, get a bunch of ppl together, have someone charge up a semi powerful attack like K wave. And see how many ppl can block struggle it. When the first person tosses it off, try to catch it. DOn't know if it's possible but :p

-Karrde-

Best answers
LoL, I love the fotball idea ..
But not the others ..
Actually I have never played dragonballmode on mp ..

Best answers
9) Toss a beam back and forth. This works for any attack that is powerful enuf to struggle. When you struggle just deflecyt it right back at ur partner and he will struggle it and deflect it back at you. Best is with a spirit bomb, see who goofs up first!

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
i like to turn off my scouters with my friends and play hide and seek in the city

Best answers
lol thats a good one...i love the city it's cool and hide and seek evern better...and the beam tossing sounds cool too

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
i like also to play baseball lol!
what i do is get someone to throw a weak beam for me to block(weak enough for me to just make it bounce off) or a strong beam to PS then you have to run to the place marked as a base before someone melees you(no force outs since the ball is a beam)

Best answers
or.....same thing as magus,play baseball:
make sum1 throw a weak beam for u to block but if one of the people(fielders) can get hit with it or deflect bak to hit u, there will be a automatic out :)(dunno if its possible to blok and aim the beam lol) and then try to run to the "base"

Best answers
Originally posted by Magus
i like to turn off my scouters with my friends and play hide and seek in the city

That's my idea! I can't believe it! My idea got famous! When I was mad at Bob, me and someone else told him that he had to turn off his scouter and find me. Once he found me, I'd play another game with him. We did it when I was mad at him. It was even in the city! There were eight other people in there, so I think I started that! Woohoo! I'm famous. Oh, playing hide and go seek only adding melee in makes it into tag. It's fun too. Once someone melee's you, you have to wait until your teamate melees you too. Team kill MUST be on, though, otherwise it won't work. We also have a game to play when other people are playing games. When two people want to play volleyball, and then the other two want to play melee tag, and there are two left, we usually race. Turn on turbo, go to maps like City or Snakeway (Snakeway is more racetrack like, and City is more fun) and designate someone to fly around and make sure you don't cheat, and basically race. Also, try writing your name in the sky with a beam. Not just wrapping, but writing. It's super hard to write my name, so I settle with Dorko. Lol.

Best answers
I Gotta Try Baseball and Hide And Seek,although Football Kinda Seems Ehh I dunno How To Play Football With Db.:]

Best answers
So many fun possibilities.
I love the baseball and the hide and seek one.
Som1 should orgainse a baseball tournament or hide and seek room thatd be the best...
Anyone wanna play me im sure i could hit a homer with vegeta!

Best answers
it is, it gets stronger and stronger, and the guy who drops it goes boom :D

but you can play volleyball with any ki attack, except the generic beam and the kiblasts

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
i can get some buddies to play hide n seek do u have swiss cheese's map city 2? its cool to play in

Best answers
No but ill download it...
Where do u download it? Cos ive only got one city map and it doesnt look very cheesy to me...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom