ESf at the begining

Best answers
Does anyone of you know how to make animation with 3ds max but in avi,mpeg or...And what format does the video has to be in mod DB because I tried and nothing it uploads it but it says that there is no media...:D

I figure it out ... :D

Last edited:
Best answers
Do you know some good animator post here :D

BTW we choose Unity for engine :D
What do you think?

Thanks for information I changed the post :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Technically this forum is a no advertisement zone. You are not allowed to advertise or rectuit on the forum, and advertisement links are limited to the signiture space.

Best answers
Hey there I have got a queston for ESF Team...we started our game,I know this is a mod not game but I say that you have those advertise buttons to Naruto:naiteki-kensei and The Faulty...could you add our game site to that list...if not now atleast later when we make our first beta or...?
We will be glad to advertise at our site...Thanks :)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Those are affiliation buttons. They represent connected projects websites.

The faulty donated some of their music tracks for ESF and their singer was working as a coder for ESF for a while. NNK is a bit different as some members of the ESF development team are working on NNK to. Though i think officially now its only Ready left on both ^^;

But the coders are working together helping each other out. Though if you want an affiliation link then you need 2 things.

Youll need an affiliation button (the icon used) Must be roughly the same size as the ones there already and you must talk to Mastasurf about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom