ESF Appreciation Redux

Best answers
i couldnt have lived the past 3 years with out this mod, good work guys....
kthanxbye

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I get tired of watching these people that think that this is the ESF team's job. You see people just pop out of nowhere and yell that a new version isnt out. They yell at the team for not getting what they want. They ***** for the fact that it isnt on HL2. etc... etc... etc...
The list goes on forever.

The point is the ESF team does a good job cause they do it like a hobby instead of a job. There is no coustomers, but there is just people that play with them is what it is. The less it feels like a job for them the better.

Best answers
Greatest mod ever, yes.

However, even though the ESF team doesn't get paid, it must be nice to know that thousands of people are playing their game and many have chosen not even to go HL2 simply because this mod is forever staying on HL1. I know if I were a member of the ESF Team, I'd be waking up feeling good about what I've done every morning. Turning thousands of strangers into a tight community, it truly is a wonder. Making a quality game that rivals many other paid games for replay value is also a kudos to the team.

Immortalized for the rest of HL1's existance, ESF will go down as one of the top mods ever. In my experience, ESF has outlasted some of the finest console and computer games I've ever played. Most of the games I have played don't last more than a few months. ESF has gone years for me. Thats just amazing-- and I doubt I'm the only one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom