Votes: 0 0.0%
  • they both suck

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

hi Pommy

H
Originally posted by Deverz
Do you have proof tho
i believe my brother sent mastasurf a email asking to unban me and my brother told me about it and my ip was unbanned so. Thats proof. I have to be good tho :D

also lets keep discussion on my "apperance" or whatever :)

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As long as you behave, there will never be need for warnings or Bans.

Masta and I discussed you previously, and niether of us had a problem with you untill your outburst and you reaction to the ban. I assume Masta undid the ban, which is within his rights as mod leader ;)

I don't like banning, so I hope you will follow the rules this time. Good luck with your project.

Best answers
I think the color balance is good. The texture doesn't bother me that much, but I think if you could find a texture that ties more directly with thr DBZ theme that would be better. My only real issue is with the type. Why that particular font? It looks sorta like the Counter-Strike font, which is just a ragged version of Courier, which is the original typewriter font, which has next to nothing to do visually or conceptually with DBZ. It's out of place. I also agree with the Dragonball comment, they do look a little bit manufactured. The placement is good though.

Best answers
im just refreshing this so people download it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom