ESF Alhpa Source

Best answers
I am making a mod with a similar style of player/weapon types and may refer to the ESF source for snippets/examples.
By player/weapon types I mean each player has a predefined set of weapons/abilities, not that can be picked up or bought like most other mods.
As well may use a type of power balance for the moves (no its not another dragonball mod).
Does the alpha source include sections on this and who, if i need to, do i give credits to for the code.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd guess harSens, Pcjoe, and Nretep.

Best answers
ya, and just me
{random filler to get enough characters here}

Best answers
I admit, the sdk is a tad overwhellming for just one person to look at.
I can do the model caching sound caching mathmatics (algebra) weapon lineup and specs character line up and specs. The rest has me boggled.
Not a clue behind the HL FX like screen shakes and sprite shooting. Also the combat AI. When I get to a more specific bind I may need to refer more so to the ESF code, or rewrite my own entirely. I plan to make the mod geared more towards melee (with or without weapons) more then a shoot out with the special moves I have planned.

I was refering to the actual codding parts, or maybe just a general refrence (Special Thanks to the ESF Team (esforces.com))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom