• Yea Pretty Much

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kinda Sorta

• No Way!

• Total voters
Best answers
Do you spend hours playin ESF everyday? Can't wait to play while your at work?
Do you revisit the ESF Homepage multiple times each day? How about the ESF Forum? I even have an "ESF Buddies" list on my AOL instant messenger. And i have all the videos and most of the pictures from the ESF-TEAM saved on my hard drive. I have real pictures from alot of the ESF Fans.

So yeah, i guess you could say I'm a hardcore ESF Addict. How about you?

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know I use to be an ns addict... now I am a savage addict... Its all these new rts/fps games.. they own you.

Best answers
not me >_> ive played beta 1.0 and 1.1 like 7 hrs total
does alpha2.0 count? :O ive played that like non stop long ago x_x

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i know im not addicted to esf but i was addicted to budokai. i am sure of that.

/me waits for budokai 2: the next fix

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I did got addicted...I played for 10 hours from the morning to noon...>

(The kind of Saturday rainy day that makes you just be on the comp playing heheheh non stop rain = PWNAGE)

Best answers
Yeah, I've been playing ESF more time than other games lately, in fact , I havent Played b41942 or Raven shield In like 2 weeks. If you know me, thats pretty amazing. I used to play those games DAY IN and DAY OUT, . ESF really regulated things, now I have more time to get better at 1.1 meele

Best answers
I voted kinda sorta cause im coming off my adiction, I used to play esf for 3 hours and visit these forums once a day, now i only play esf for an hour here and there and i only visit the forums once a week. My adictions will probobly pick up again once 1.2 comes out.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Visit the forums once a week??? wow I can't live without these forums lol.

I made new record I played 11 hours esf yesterday it was FUN.

Best answers
i come to the forums every day; i visit the esf homepage often; but to say that i play esf a lot; hmmm no.

my addiction will prolly resurface again once beta 1.2 is released (and i bet i won't be the only one)

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I used to be like that in Beta 1.0, I just couldn't stop playing. I played and I pwned and I played and.. oh yea, I played.

Now I'm off the playing bit. Don't have that much time for gaming, the only playing with ESF is the testing bit. As for the forums, I visit these at least 3-4 times a day, along with some other forums (unless I have something major planned in the day).

Best answers
well... now that i think about it, there's one thing that could raise my ESF addiction...

playing online!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Snake101 said:
well... now that i think about it, there's one thing that could raise my ESF addiction...

playing online!

If you havent played online, you've only got 10% outa esf :p

I chose "Yeah, pretty much"
I've kinda just got back into playing esf just a little bit more.
The forums, yep im on this quite a bit. Nice community :smile:

Best answers
I played ESF along time ago. But i dont even have it installed anymore.

I play Savage now none stop. Funny i didnt see Hsu yet. So i voted Kinda, cuz to was. but it gets extremly boring in a long run.

Best answers
i played like 12 morning 2 midnight then realised i didnt eat and that midnight was the time

Best answers
Ive voted for ''pretty much'' coz at first i couldnt stop playing,though it got a little boring now... same was with a couple of games before

Best answers
I used to play about 1-2 hours a day, but I unintentionally got "un-addicted" cuz I had to delete my hard drive, then ESF wouldn't work after I re-installed everything.(Thread in sig:() Anyway, I can't wait for 1.2.^_^

Best answers
hmmm, Alpha 2.0 was fun. playing it on the network... I sat there everyday ploaying it constantly, pulversing the bots (not that they were hard back then, actually they were quite sooopid) and then ESF Beta 1.0 hit the world. and instantly im like DOWNLOAD! and after I downloaded it, I used the new bots. played it for 2 days straight with out sleeping. (alot of coffee's were involved) and now, Im awaiting for the legendary Beta 1.2... hmmmm yummo (I can see the fade after image being useful...)

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah the melee seemed to be less trickier in 1.0, i had a blast squashing clans, cliques, and **** talking cowards with the melee/ki beam style i'll be famous for one day

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom