ESF 1.3

Best answers
I must go back to the subject of movies.... I know movies would not fit in with the rest of the series. But a character that seriously needs to be reconsidered is Broly. He's fantastic! Tough character and would be great to battle with.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No characters from movies. Period.

And why is Brolly so fantastic? All he did on the show was puff up his chest and be totally invulnarable to harm. He only has one energy attack, and he was ridiculously imbalanced on the show.

The team has already had every possible character suggestion. 1.3 wont be about new characters, it'll be about finishing current ones with the rest of their transformations.

Best answers
They said no movie or gt characters for now u never no ppl will change there mind BUt for now i say dont post it or they will close the post but ill give u credit brolly would be a pretty amazeing character

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ArchNemesis said:
by revamping... do u mean like Melee revamping in 1.2 that is completely diff.... or do u just mean like cleaning it up and tweaking it??
Pumping powerstruggles, they sound awesome

--------

Zilea said:
I must go back to the subject of movies.... I know movies would not fit in with the rest of the series. But a character that seriously needs to be reconsidered is Broly. He's fantastic! Tough character and would be great to battle with.
Tough Cheese!

Best answers
what about a broly mode?

one super tough guy with higher starting powerlevel, and more ki energy pool and of course: more speed.

the fighter who beats this guy will be that guy in the next round.

oh what i forgot there are two teams, one evil team with the super guy, and all the others together against him.

i know i know it already has been suggested.

Best answers
we're starting to suggest things here people....thats what "suggestions" is for.
anyway about 1.3 and extra tranformations....

i dont think you should do that.
it will cause scenes seen in almost every EEA\EVM server... (like the following)

'ESFn00b': Hi
*people greet*
*after 10 minutes:*
'ESFn00b': You you give me PL you lame-ass

and so on...from this to worse.
the PL's will get too high to obtain within a reasonable timelimit, the DB's will become very needed, can't play games without them unless you have about 2 hours (or more) to play. i can think of a dozen other things for NOT including extra transformations, but its kinda late here and im getting a bit bored typing this post.

(and yes i know: most people especially new ones, are gonna say "NO WAY ADD THEM" or even flame me :p)

so here's my view....what do others think.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't care anything about Characters and stuff like that. I just want the mod to be fun, fair, and balanced.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
jeez! give the team a break. they have already worked hard enough on 1.2. let em chill for a sec man. I bet the stress of the 1.2 release is already enough dont overload them with 1.3 questions.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Arthos is right. That is way more important than SSJ5. lol

The point brought up about the power levels for higher transformations taking too long to get...who's to say that the PL rate is gonna be the same? Once SSJ2 level transformations are in (presumably beta 1.3ish), I assume the team might also include some variables so that say, at SSJ1, you gain 2x power level, so that you can more easily reach the 10 million or so you need to go 2. Or...they can alternately leave it as is, and make the perfect level second transformation.

Ultimately, there are enough solutions to that problem that I don't even think it's going to be an issue.

Best answers
thats an easy one to solve. to reach higher levels in under 1 hour (normal play time of players) u just need to make multipliers. say, if normal kills a normal at same level, u get 1x pl (lets say 0.5% of the pl both had = 50000 if both have 1 million.). but if an ssj kills an ssj, he will get 2x the pl of killing him at the same level, which would be 1% of the pl they have, so lets say they have 4 millions, 1% = 200000. if one of those guys returns to normal, so he has half of the pl, he would get double as much... because he fights a 2x pl of his own.

Best answers
krillin only has 1 fighting form in dbz
i dont even like the red shirt with hair
how can he change clothes in the middle of a battle?
his skin doesnt have to tranform but he could hav his 'power up' still
but instead of changin form he just makes his pl jump higher

2nd n 3rd transformations would b cool
it takes a while to get to prefect ssj goku
u need the dragon balls

its also a b***h that wen u join a server ppl have already been playing for 10-20 mins and have a pl 4 times what u have its hard to beat them
and u keep dying and ur pl reduces
so unless u enter at the start of the map its a b***h

a way to stop it is mayb to get the average pl of the current game as u enter the server (only once, as u enter the server)
i no that there is an option for servers to have characters spawn with the average pl but thats different (even if u die u get higher pl so ppl die on purpose)

also the ctdb mode could b fixed
i was playing against a bot to show my friend the transformation (his a n00b)
and i collected 9 db, only 7 lit up wen they were together
sum maps show dbs on the radar but arent there

power struggles..
i dont no if this has been fixed for 1.2 (or even if u want to fix it) but ill say it anyway
during the power struggles the beams go anywhere
it would b good if u could aim it
and the beams seem to fall slowly as ur in the power struggle
it would b good if it didnt fall but it dont bother me much

Best answers
phatbear said:
i no that there is an option for servers to have characters spawn with the average pl

Thats a good idea for a server Cvar

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
you mean pl_catchup ?

Best answers
Well all the ideas sound good, mine might be a bit radical to some or sound pretty dumb but hey, its all sugguestions.
For example, any player that joins the server could have the ability to go SSJ from the start. The amount of PL you have controls how long you can remain SSJ. So if you get on the server go SSJ and start fighting, expect to die in less than a minute. Basically killing PPls will act as training. The higher your PL the longer you can remain SSJ.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mystacx said:
the PL's will get too high to obtain within a reasonable timelimit, the DB's will become very needed, can't play games without them unless you have about 2 hours (or more) to play. i can think of a dozen other things for NOT including extra transformations, but its kinda late here and im getting a bit bored typing this post.

(and yes i know: most people especially new ones, are gonna say "NO WAY ADD THEM" or even flame me :p)

so here's my view....what do others think.
I'm sure they'll tweak it so that it isn't like EEA or EVM, remember they have the source, they have many more options than those addons. Plus, I think it might be a good insentive to redo CTDB mode so that it will prevent most of this from happening. For example, reduce the KI gained per wish and maybe have a maximum and minimum wish limit.

Best answers
DJ-Ready said:
you mean pl_catchup ?
yeah just wen u connect to the server tho
it will give u the average pl
it will stop people from dying so easily wen they just connected

Best answers
Collected 9 dbs? and only 7 light up there are only 7 dragonballs.

Best answers
!XxShAdOwxX! said:
I'm sure they'll tweak it so that it isn't like EEA or EVM, remember they have the source, they have many more options than those addons. Plus, I think it might be a good insentive to redo CTDB mode so that it will prevent most of this from happening. For example, reduce the KI gained per wish and maybe have a maximum and minimum wish limit.
yea...i keep forgetting that the team has the source :)
dont know why :s

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom