ESF 1.3 >>>?<<<

Best answers
"catch my drip?"

.... I'm gonna leave that joke alone.

Anywho, Battle damaged skins wouldn't make the mod weigh almost x2 the amount. (altho i don't like the idea of battle damaged). And, make a stone-ish cape for piccolo? ... umm.... nope. He needs to have the full out secksi cape. Which he is already going to have.

Best answers
thats wath I was sayng...cause there are some skins with Piccolo and his cape looks like it's made of stone....and I was talking if there's gonna be a Piccolo with a "secksi cape"...10ks 4 telling me little about Piccolos look

Best answers
I heard a lot of people talking about FUSIONS and i would have a ideea how 2 make one. U know when someone is preparing a combo on the monitor appears some arrows i was thinking when u make a fusion some arrows should appear....will there be fusions anyway???

Best answers
I dont think that everybody understand how much work is put in this , most of the suggestions dont even make it to the version , so anyway , they should do a "no dbgt content" sticky for the new users , cuz its seems that the dbgt suggestions dont go away , the esf team puts alot of effort in what they do , im guessing we should just have to wait , im sure what ever comes out in 1.3 will be great , but the only thing i can think of is kid buu :O and his vanishing ball

Best answers
Yeah, I mean it's clearly in the rules post. But perhaps a seperate new thread should be made called "What WILL NOT be in esf"

To make it a lil more clear.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This shouldn't still be open, so I shall close it!

There are stickies in this forum about what can and can't be suggested along with what has already been suggested a million times before. Being able to select different model types has been suggested a bunch, new characters are in the stickies, transformations are in the stickies, "the animationns . . . could be worked on a little" is not a suggestion, terrain deformation was discussed and responded to more than any other suggestion in this thread (it will never happen on the Half Life engine), and finally, attacks charging up more quickly because you have a higher power level is a horrible idea because it would just make beam spam that much easier for more powerful characters.

Now, if'n you have more specific suggestions or suggestions that haven't been beaten to death you can create a seperate thread, but this one is already sorta littered up with responses and the suggestions have been addressed.

Closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom