ESF 1.3 wtf

Best answers
You can't say it will be top when you don't know the final product. But then again, by having tons of evm stuff in your signature tells me that you and me arent looking for the same thing in the game.

Youruichi was it faster before? I mean, you said 1.2.3 isn't fast anymore. So how did it become slow? Cuz i stopped playing it? ;)

Best answers
I might love it too :) I just never tried it. If my bro will get me a new hl account then i'm definitely going to give it a try.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you ar all going off topic this is not esf 1.3 vs ECX this is why people lose fait in esf 1.3 it's not even done and you guys say that is sucks ecx it's the same esf 1.2.3 but with only new stuff add in for noobs to feal like in dbz ,witch makes ECX preaty unbalance , I don't like ecx because it's verry unbalance that telesens it's like having aimbot and belive me in rc 1 with krillin I own3d 2 goku's only becuase he had like an autoaim on the enemy and they ar verry skilled players , i bet that when the ar going to make the new ESF 1.3 melee all the guys will come back to esf 1.3 openbeta

Best answers
I sure will come to the openbeta when they get the melee system running. I play it even without melee, at times.

The only reason I play ECX is thuis: I play with bots. Now, having pwned the last level of bots so many times, I hate them... lol. But with Ultimate bots its a different story. And to balance my game vs the ultimate bots, I play ECX. ssj2goku has like unlimited KI in a PS/BS lol.

The only reason....

oh that, and Hercule rocks. I'll play any game with Hercule in it... lol.
Hercule vs Cell in ECX.... :) Beat that lol.

Best answers
People aren't talking about 1.3 because:

1. Many players (myself included) dislike 1.3 and the direction it's headed. It was widely suggested that the swoop be fixed, but this suggestion was ignored.

2. Progress on the game is slow; there isn't much new to discuss

From what I've seen, 1.3 doesn't seem like much to look forward to.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so what did you expect the same game with difrent graphic ?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
People aren't talking about 1.3 because:

1. Many players (myself included) dislike 1.3 and the direction it's headed. It was widely suggested that the swoop be fixed, but this suggestion was ignored.

2. Progress on the game is slow; there isn't much new to discuss

From what I've seen, 1.3 doesn't seem like much to look forward to.
Heh, you are wrong my friend. v1.3 will rock :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
At this point I think that the team should cancel Open Beta and keep working at their pace. Seriously it's gotten old, no one's talking about it anymore, and if they were to finish it now without giving it out to the public, the "WHOA" when it comes out completely would be much bigger and people would start playing it. That's my opinion.

Best answers
Yeah, I agree, unless of course the team has a lot more surprises than shown.

It is getting old...

Best answers
1.3 = Fail. No once likes it that's why.

Meh, best thing for ESF right now, is to just re-adjust 1.2.3
That version > All. Just add some transformations - Models. Keep the Melee. Put in some more fantastic ideas. You got the new 1.3 which EVERYBODY likes.

-Guzzie

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers

That version > All. Just add some transformations - Models. Keep the Melee. Put in some more fantastic ideas. You got the new 1.3 which EVERYBODY likes.

-Guzzie
Perhaps "no one" likes it, is because the Open Beta is in-complete. No one really likes a completely bugged version. Just wait until v1.3 is fully released before giving such speech about it.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

-Guzzie
So says a newblood.

Ask the old pros. They all say 1.1 > all We had that and its just a matter of readjusting.

When 1.2 was released ****loads of people streamed in here saying how much it sux. And how much the new melee failed.

And here is teh exact same thing.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually, I like the open beta a lot more than I ever liked 1.2 and it's stupid addons. I just don't like the DBZ theme behind the gameplay, that's the only reason I stopped playing it. I hate DBZ. I play off and on every few months because I get bored and have nothing better to do, or because I feel like hooking up with old peeps for one on one matches (looking at you when I say that DaRk), etc.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
personally i think esf 1.3 is developing nicely. Although, if the melee system will be better than the old one, 1.3 will surely pawn! :)

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think anyone here read the desing docks for advance melee

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom