ESF 1.3 wtf

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think anyone here read the desing docks for advance melee
The design documents dont really tell you how exacly itll work ingame.

They do tell you what direction teh team is headed with melee though.

They are like a blueprint. But it gets changed while the actuall system is beeing made ready for the game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They all say 1.1 > all We had that and its just a matter of readjusting.
As do I. That version was absolutely the best. And not just because of the melee. Because of the ki blasts, because of the teleport (white static > after image imo), because it was far more fast paced, because of the MUCH LONGER swoop, all that stuff needed to stay unchanged. Seriously, even though 1.3 isn't done yet, I have a feeling that I'm not going to like it nearly as much as 1.1. And I wonder why no one plays it anymore. I think the team is going in the wrong direction with 1.3, and that it's still not too late to change that. But let's just see what we get when the whole thing is done.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So says a newblood.

Ask the old pros. They all say 1.1 > all We had that and its just a matter of readjusting.

When 1.2 was released ****loads of people streamed in here saying how much it sux. And how much the new melee failed.

And here is teh exact same thing.
How did 1.2's melee not fail? The advanced melee is a broken feature and the simple melee was turned into a 'lite' version of 1.1's melee. All we needed was a re-adjusting / fine tuning then and that's all we need now.

I know 1.3 will keep chugging on and this post will ultimately have no impact, but come on, can't we at least get a patch for 1.2.3?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im now kinda more for UM-wFs then ECX. wFs realy is gonna be somethin IMO. And openbeta is just open beta nothing finished, so I don't play it at all

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But the openbetas whole point is for the comunity to HELP look for bugs.

Thats why we have a bug report section. Also the new testers we needed were picked on the basis of how many bugs they reported from the open beta ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom