lol ok well let's see...

1. All transformations
2. New attacks
3. New characters
4. New GFX system
5. New maps
and that's not all

Best answers
you guys cant complain about a game that you got for free and the people that make this game dont have to do ****, so really you cant be maknig demands on them just because you play their mod its there choice to do it so you cant get all demanding and ****

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well since they stopped replying, I guess no reason to keep pointing out their poor judgement :S

Best answers
eey.. am i correct.. theyr gonna add whole new melee system to 1.3? and it's based on stamina.. because that's what i've heard :)

Best answers
Yay! New melee system? Can't wait for it:D

I wonder how that buddy system works....?
Can u just swich ur buddy-system-character during the game?? (example A18 to A17) and just keep fighting? Does A17 example have new attacks or use same as A18? And isn't that unfair if u can switch character just like that during the battle....Or is that buddy system only for "look of ur character" or for "power of ur character"... I have wondered how that buddy system works and what u can do with it... :rolleyes:

Does anyone have more information from that buddy system? I'm just so curious...:)

DMW

Best answers
Well it will be cool for them to add all transformations in esf 1.3 but I wish they wouldn't stop at just dbz they should do as many cool characters as possible.Such as broly,cooler,bardock,pikon ect.

Best answers
This might be abit off topic, but I'm glad that no GT content is going into the new version of ESF. Why? For those of you out there who dont know why GT is so ... HORRIDLY OFFENDING, its because the studio and the creator of Dragonball and Dragonball Z had the license SOLD by his own company, without his permission, to some TV company who then decided to make GT. GT is a disgrace to the Toryami (Erk, not sure about the spelling) Animation company. Burn GT. Burn it all. And Characters from the movies may actually bring in some balance issues ^-^; Like who was that Great Namekian in the 2nd/3rd movie? Cant really have a player model 30 times the size of everyone else running around now can we? ^-^;

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Black_Dragon said:
ok i'm stop but i still think esf 1.3 will be sucks
He said he'd stop so, This thread is now pointless.. though, If he see's this,
EVM will become Useless once b1.3 Is released, And you'd be sorry you'd ever doubted b1.3..
Would you stick with 1.2 with EVM and play with only the extra transformation's,
Or play b1.3, with everything revised and better? =O
o/

Best answers
1.3 is going to rock hard .Evm is **** comepared to evm .Evm still gots bugs and other bs.The only thing that sucks on 1.3 is no kaioken not even x1 o well tho cant have every thing.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do you really want kaioken? Its a crappy version of ssj that'll make goku more overpowered then he already is.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Having watched some Hellsing eps just now makes me want to kill the insolent.

Without ESF, there would BE no EVM.

EVM is what happens when ungrateful, impatient weaklings manage to produce one coherent idea.

1.3 will be a milestone for ESF. Be ungrateful someplace else.

Best answers
Kaioken would be cool but it'd be impossible to add to the game. If SSJ doubles your power in the game, what could Kaioken do without causing horrible balance issues? I can hear it now... "KAIOKEN TIMES 1.6!!!"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Half-Unit said:
Kaioken would be cool but it'd be impossible to add to the game. If SSJ doubles your power in the game, what could Kaioken do without causing horrible balance issues? I can hear it now... "KAIOKEN TIMES 1.6!!!"
naaaww dude... Kaio Ken would just be a Turbo like thing, only it drains more ki, and a little bit of HP, yet makes you faster, stronger, and beams a bit more powerful, kind of like a super quick transformation, also your turbo aura would glow a badass red

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dan16 said:
naaaww dude... Kaio Ken would just be a Turbo like thing, only it drains more ki, and a little bit of HP, yet makes you faster, stronger, and beams a bit more powerful, kind of like a super quick transformation, also your turbo aura would glow a badass red
That would still make him more overpowered than he already is. :eek:

If anything, I think they should take out the Kame Torpedoes. Its long charge makes it useless in any frantic battle, the only people using it are those too lazy or too unskilled to really enter the fray.

DMW

Best answers
~Hyuga Neji~ said:
i cant beleive how ignorant some people can be these days. u 2 guys honestly make me so mad. do u realize how much time and dedication it takes to make a mod then make new betas of it. do u kno how much time they coulda spent doing other things (or people ;) ) but they try to make this mod more enjoyable to for loyal fans of dbz or anyone who plays for that matter. yet u come on their forums not anyone elses but theirs to bad mouth the work they put into it. u guys jus made idiots of urselves and prolly turned everyone in this thread against u wit such idiotic replies. dont think its gonna be any good,dont like where they are goin with it. go make ur own mod. or better yet u want ssj4 and brolly go buy budokai 3 but dont waste peoples time ;(
I am not trying to bad mouth this project.I am simply saying they could have made a better choice of which characters that will be in the game.Ginue c'mon one of the least popular characters in dbz.I was just saying i would rather see Pikon(dbz character btw) rather than ginyu(who sucks btw).

Best answers
I have to agree, pikkon is much better than ginyu, however having ginyu would be good for balancing things out. You cant tell me though you didnt think Pikkon rocked :laff:

In any case, ESF has been around for so long, and has kept going, adding content when others have failed, all credit to them.

- Malrak

Best answers
hmmm...Pikkon would be a good addition. hyper tornado! and thunder flash! =P

maybe that could be another fan project thing

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
^^^off topic anyone?^^^

Bottom lines is: This is a free mod, you'll get what your'e given.

jaf

Best answers
If anything, I think they should take out the Kame Torpedoes. Its long charge makes it useless in any frantic battle, the only people using it are those too lazy or too unskilled to really enter the fray.
No way that should be done. Kame torps are funny as hell (when the dont get bugged and run to wall) And besides, who would want an attact to be just deleted? :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom