esf 1.3 will be..

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How can you ask what is so special about esf 1.3 when it will have practically the same transformations as EVM, more attacks, smoother, a complete revamp of esf 1.2. I am not didsing the evm team, i congradulate this work, but it is quite frsutrating when people seem to say "OMG! ESF 1.3 WILL BE TEH SUXXORS!1 IT'S GONNA BE DONE IN 23941423 YEARS!1 IM GOING TO DOWNLOAD EVM KTHNXBYE"

I must say that EVM is a good outlet for further tranformation craves, but people always think thatthis game has to be the answer to their dreams. Don't go makign assumptions until you know everything.

And I GARUNTEE anyone who looked down on 1.3 will download it and start playing it more thant they used to.

Best answers
VeGeTTo said:
.....bla bla bla black is right 2 little trasformatios creates fast shift+delet (if you got that) i ain't got a pb with taht but i think it's not complicate tu add newer stuff ok you all hate me so i'il be going :E
Dude... Do you think they can just pull the content out of nowhere and give everything you want the next day? You have no idea how hard and time consuming mod making is. 1 single model fully skinned and animated can about 1-2 weeks, And they arent adding JUST 2 transformations. If you have been reading this thread you would know that the team is working hard on the new version.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Like i said, they're basically making the whole game better, if you're not happy with that then its your problem. I dunno what everyone else thinks... but to me Vegetto and Black_Dragon both sound like Overlord... maybe im just too suspicious..

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nah, Overlord had a much greater respect for the game

itr

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
All we are getting in 1.3 is a little much I say, the team is just crazy(in a good way) to do all this in one release, for that you should be grateful not complain about it because no Brolly or SSJ4. I know at least one thing for a fact, 1.3 will kick so much ass, any other mod right now released won't be touching esf. ESF has gameplay and gfx down pat they are the clear winners. So please next time before complaining about something, think of how much work is put into a mod, because its a lot if you think it isn't.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you don't like ESF 1.3, then simply don't play it.
Nobody is forcing you to play it you know :)

Best answers
agreed.. i myself just joined and am looking forward to 1.3 very much

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If EVM didn't existed there wouldn't be people like Black Dragon.

EVM sucks anyway....

Best answers
Black_Dragon said:
wtf guys?

esf 1.3 will be so sucks the char will be only android 18 and gineyo

that all?

wtf? better wait the new modelpack for evm 2.0..

and will be there brolly and more good char :|

then what so special in esf 1.3?????????????? o_O o_O ..

p.s forgiveness about my english
ok im no moddeler. and i cant design jack crap for my life. but i have something called respect. these people are obviously trying to fit this gigantic project with all these great additions, and run there normal lives at the same time.... and all you can do is whine that its not enough? persoanlly to me, its SUBSTANCE not QUANTATY. it seems evm has quantatie. but it has nowhere near the awesome substance that ESF has. you can tell a person who is a true gamer, by how far he looks into things. bad gamers look at the surface and never bother to go any deeper. "oh well this one has more characters and transformations, it must be better" sorry but it doesnt work that way.

but to me Vegetto and Black_Dragon both sound like Overlord... maybe im just too suspicious..
alright, let me get one thing straight. Overlord is a great guy... hes nowhere near an idiot or ignoramus. he had alot of respect and knowladge about this mod... and wouldnt make the statements that the other two made.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
guys there is gonna be MUCH more to the game than new characters

and btw, how come you think that the android 18 and ginyu suck? have you played him in 1.2? have you used the buddy system in 1.2? maybe its best not to judge things just yet.

besides i could seriously care less if they put new characters in (unless it was gotenks) as long as they make the game fun to play

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let's put it this way, ESF 1.3 will be SIMILAR to evm 2.0

1.) It will be way better then EVM....

2.)Better graphics, Player Models

3.)EVM Sucks =P

4.)ESF Pwns EVM

5.)Maps will be teh pwn

Best answers
i cant beleive how ignorant some people can be these days. u 2 guys honestly make me so mad. do u realize how much time and dedication it takes to make a mod then make new betas of it. do u kno how much time they coulda spent doing other things (or people ;) ) but they try to make this mod more enjoyable to for loyal fans of dbz or anyone who plays for that matter. yet u come on their forums not anyone elses but theirs to bad mouth the work they put into it. u guys jus made idiots of urselves and prolly turned everyone in this thread against u wit such idiotic replies. dont think its gonna be any good,dont like where they are goin with it. go make ur own mod. or better yet u want ssj4 and brolly go buy budokai 3 but dont waste peoples time ;(

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only reason they think ginyu and 18 arent good ahcaracters becasue they never became the most stronger character in the game. They want things like ssj4, Brolly, Janemba, or Omeaega Shenron.

****ing fanboys

Best answers
why not Zarbon? lol that would be good to see. his Trans could be his Monster Form. Zarbon was an awesome character, and now its time to brace for the horrible oncoming attack i am sure to recieve.

Best answers
I was just wondering if, with all these new animations and 'buddy systems', they reworked the combos system to make it more advanced, eg. different combos for each character and adding beam attacks to the combos

Best answers
Everyone who calls 1.3 like "Is THAT all??" ...Make better if u can then...
I'm just satisfied of #18 and Ginyu, new buddy system, and other new things in 1.3...
I don't ask too much from ESF team, i'm glad that ESF is not dead, it's new version coming out soon, and so:)

...Oh, and one thing: ESF RULEZ!!!:D

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
to davidskiwan someone (i forgot who ) is right we don't have 2 judje untill you see ....form i see it from snapshots trunks is going tu be gorgeos(or how do you write it) it's a lotta' work so don't spam they're dying of work ..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First and foremost, please don't double post. Use the edit button on your original post and add to it.

Chitenga said:
1) All transformations will be added to all current characters.
2) Ginyu and Android 18 will be added a playable characters, (with their own unique buddy system)
3) Most (if not all) characters are getting new models with completely new animations (Not re-used animations like most model packs)
4) Around 2-3+ new maps.
5) New GFX system (which also allows people to make their own transformations.)

If all this dosent make 1.3 special then i dont know what will. You guys need to remember that the ESF team arent paid. They also have lives and cant work on the game 24/7. Besides, Considering that they arent paid and they have lives its great that 1.3 will bring us this much.
It should also be noted that the team often has a habit of tweaking many smaller things internally. Those things listed are only the NEW things being ADDED; there will likely be a ton of other lesser optimizations (like maybe that stupid Config bug will be fixed, I think it's still there).

All that aside, EVM is the most buggy and unbalanced piece of crap version of this game in existence, if you ask me. Terri Schiavo could've beat the best ESF player in an EVM server (unless of course it crashed before she was done whipping everybody).

I can't wait for 1.3 personally--I'm totally sick and tired of the whole EVM thing and I hope that 1.3 puts it under for good.

Best answers
1) ESF is Official and EVM is just a mod for mod. Official ESF is better of course.

2) Ginyu is not weak. If he didn't die while fighting the Z fighters, he would have grown even stronger than the Z fighters. Just unlucky. Althought he is ugly =p

Well, I do expect some of the attacks to be tweaked for esf 1.3. Especially the beams.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom